I was feeling cynical, so . . .

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.
Re: I was feeling cynical, so . . .

Postby Caoimhin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Wait, wait, wait....people are still joining this place?

Didn't they see the skip full of burning grannies outside the gate? Speaking of which, where is the gate, and why is it not locked?

Also, hello newcomer.

Seriously though, we need some kind of door, moat, or electronic surveilence system, or perhaps one that's spelled correctly, to keep the rif-raf out. No offense to you new person, I'm sure you smell of cake and are immaculately dressed for all occasions. But if I can get in, who can tell what else could befall this cozy corner of the backstreets of the Her Royal Highness's Glorious International Web Network!?

God Save The Queen.
I see you have not already installed that to protect your private quarters my good Sir. We must begin outfitting you quarter entrance at once!**Caoimhin does so.** However one question... What in Jove's name is a "skip"?

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:18 pm

However one question... What in Jove's name is a "skip"?
The more you know...

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Ah... I see... I always thought garbage trucks took care of burning grannies... It appears I was mistaken.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:49 pm

A burning granny is best left alone, they're usually a repercussion from a recent turf war between rival gangs of octogenarians.

Caoimhin

Postby Caoimhin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 pm

octogenarians.
Can you believe I actually looked this up? And is this a Monty Python reference?

Return to “Airport”