КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Re: October 17, 2009

Postby nickspoon » Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey guys I made a spaceship

If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

osprey

Postby osprey » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 pm

Please have my children.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:34 pm

... And here I thought it just looked like sexual ectasy... That truly is a shocking and alrmingly funny reprensentation, nicely done.

Kuro

Postby Kuro » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:53 pm

When is someone going to tell Simpson that Three pages is not an update? and NOT ALL DOGS ARE WOLVES GEEZUS! One of the dogs was a pantsless BULLDOG, They are NOT a pack of wolves they are just a pack of dogs..What the hell?!

I think thats the point. They are normal dogs rebelling against society by becoming transgender and asking for money so they don't have to work day jobs.

Don't forget pumping out crappy graphic novels!

I am just tired of the "ALL DOGS R WULVES" bs in EVERY fricken web comic, Raine Dog must not be a very strong willed animal if Alpha was just basically able to insult her(calling her bitch) and then pretty much say she must submit to him.

Also anyone else notice she is the only FEMALE in the pack....?

osprey

Postby osprey » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Small dogs, although they may think differently themselves, are most certainly not wolves. Biting my calf is not a vicious act of hunting you stupid chihuahua.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 pm

Small dogs, although they may think differently themselves, are most certainly not wolves. Biting my calf is not a vicious act of hunting you stupid chihuahua.
After the whole tame fox breeding thing in Russia there is actually a theory that dogs are essentially wolves in eternal puppy form (by form I mean size or behaviour). Quite a few breeds are actually larger than wolves, but their behaviour is more akin to juvenile or sometimes wolf pup-like.

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:17 pm

people need to shut up about the "time jumps", because they're still in chronological order, and you're retarded if you can't understand them. there are two timelines going on: one is the right-now-present-day, and the other is the chronological backstory of Raine Dog, and the only jumping around going on, is in between episodes of RD's past, to the present day where she is "narrating".

but as for this strip, I feel like Alpha could have actually had intellectual discussions with Raine in order to make her understand why she should stop obeying people... I mean, she already did kind of stop obeying them. It's not like she's a robot, and he's saying things that are secretly commands designed to reverse her coding...

"remember the harm humans have done to you" ... but Alpha doesn't really know any of the harm. "you will no longer submit to the pampered primates... you will submit to your alpha."

he really doesn't have a lot of charisma, a cult leader would be 30x better at convincing Raine to become feral than Alpha is.
This. Though I'd like to point out that the real problem with the time skips is that DCS keeps switching where in the past RD is. Remember the non existant "stockyard" RD mentioned? Still, I agree with you in that it is NOT hard to follow.

Now, when do they drink the Flavor Aid? :dragon:
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

klimt

Postby klimt » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:33 pm

i've seen elementary school plays with more believable dialogue and acting.

osprey

Postby osprey » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:29 am

i've seen elementary school plays with more believable dialogue and acting.
Raine Dog the Play. Performed by Mrs. Smith's grade 4 class.

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:41 am

The only thing that could make the make out scene with Jeff creepeir would be if it were acted out by children.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:09 am

what would you call an act like that?

...The Aristocrats!
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

datherman

Postby datherman » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:45 am

"remember the harm humans have done to you" ... but Alpha doesn't really know any of the harm. "you will no longer submit to the pampered primates... you will submit to your alpha."
...all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides, they wear black, which is such a beastly colour. I'm so glad I'm a Beta. Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm really awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They...
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:55 pm

what would you call an act like that?

...The Aristocrats!
yes
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Return to “Raine Dog Strips”