August 23, 2009

Talk about recent Raine Dog comics.
Foxchild
Re: August 23, 2009

Postby Foxchild » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 pm

On an unrelated note (I know, big shocker), It seems that DCS is being "impersonated" on twitter:
One final thing: it's stupid that I even have to mention this, but someone is apparently impersonating me on Twitter. In reality, I don't "tweet;" that's one technological frontier I haven't been able to muster enough interest to cross. But if I did, I'd certainly be way more interesting than the idiot who's posing as me.

I filed an impersonation report with Twitter, so hopefully the situation will get taken care of (I recall Keith Olbermann had the same problem, so I'm in good company, Especially since I have done just as much work in my career as Keith). It's sort of entertaining(Attention, I must have more); in a way it's a weird sort of compliment that someone who's such a loser (I have to villanize SOMEONE to make myself feel better about myself) that they have nothing better to do would try and convince people that I'm...I think he has me stalking Simpsons creator Matt Groening or something(Why won't you people understand that the connection Matt and I have is more complex for any of you normies to comprehend?), I dunno, I didn't really read it. Ok, I did, and moped about it for a while, but I have to keep up appearances.

Anyway, it's hard for me to imagine anyone smart enough to be able to read would be fooled(Because anyone I consider smart agrees with everything I say no matter what, anyway), but just in case it needs to be said, no, I'm not tweeting, nor am I stalking anyone. I've been so busy lately that I've really gotten way behind on my stalking duties(This statement cannot in any way come back to bite me in the ass), and if I were going to stalk anyone it would be Michael Stipe anyway. Maybe Johnny Depp.
Translation in Bold
Improved.

*edit* hey, can we make this a forum game? "Translate DCS's Posts"?
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Trance

Postby Trance » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:23 am

It blows my mind how much people's regard for DCS has changed in just a couple of years. Then again, I find her utter lack of regard for her fans equally surprising.

Define Cynical is basically the largest group of O&M and former DCS fans on the internet, right? Who exactly is Dana talking to in her newsposts if it's not you guys?

IceDragon

Postby IceDragon » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:12 am

It blows my mind how much people's regard for DCS has changed in just a couple of years. Then again, I find her utter lack of regard for her fans equally surprising.

Define Cynical is basically the largest group of O&M and former DCS fans on the internet, right? Who exactly is Dana talking to in her newsposts if it's not you guys?
The fans that agree with whatever she says, no matter what. The people who like her feel too much commercialization is bad, but every once in a while come out with a new collection that after gives the buyer nothing new...

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:50 am

Hmm, I'm not sure whether we ever composed a majority of the fandom. It was telling that whenever some major story happened a lot of new people would join to give their opinion on it then fade away.

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:27 pm

Who exactly is Dana talking to in her newsposts if it's not you guys?
Herself?

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Who exactly is Dana talking to in her newsposts if it's not you guys?
Herself?
How many alts does he have to defend himself from assailants? I know it's at least 2
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Chris

Postby Chris » Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:49 am

Not again... :ninja:

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:49 pm

I'm worried about Dave. I really am.

It's still funny though.

Return to “Raine Dog Strips”