Now playing...

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:27 pm

dont know if i said it before but

Danger Zone ~ Kenny Loggins ~ on perpetual loop (means im playin it over and over and over and over
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:10 am

Ugly Kid Joe - Everything About You
Made by Angela. :D

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:03 am

Im a Believer ~ Smash Mouth ~ All star Smash Hits
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:01 am

Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:08 am

AeroSmith ~ Janies got a gun

Moddex

Postby Moddex » Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:50 am

Dream of Zeal ~ Dj bLiNd (Chrono Trigger Music Remix)
Stand Tall And Shake The Heavens For You Shall Be As Gods And Suffer A Far Greater Fate

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:55 am

Dare ~ Gorrilaz ~ Demon Days

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:50 pm

Wish I Had an Angel~ Nightwing ( :?: )
ImageImage

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:57 pm

In the End ~ Linkin Park ~ Hybrid Theory

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:51 pm

"When Friday Comes" Jonathan Brandmeier
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:41 pm

The Middle ~ Jimmy Eat World ~ Jimmy Eat World

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:02 am

Wish I Had an Angel~ Nightwing ( :?: )
Close, it's actually Nightwish.

Which inspires me to play...

Nightwish - Sacrament of Wilderness

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:23 am

Theme song to KH2 ~ on a comercial

:offtopic: tell me where i can download the Theme song for KH and KH2 for iTunes or Windows Media Player

:offtopic: :offtopic: why do i smell cheese?

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:44 am

The Last Element-Hyper Spirit Evolution
~~Digimon.Japanese.unknown artist

Niko:
http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/openup.htm
ImageImage

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:07 pm

Evenascence ~ My Immortal ~ Fallen (yes i know i spelled it wrong)

:offtopic: [quote=Tum0spoo]http://home.att.net/~mimisk8/openup.htm[/quote]

no offense but preferibly with the words
(also no webjay i tried their download but it wont fully download, freezes up my comp)

Return to “Forum Games”