Questions Only

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

ravage

Postby ravage » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:00 am

Since forum games happen to be all the rage, here's one for you.<br><br>You must conduct a conversation with people using questions only. Everything you say must be a question. If you don't answer with a question, you and your next of kin will be electrocuted. :P<br><br>The theme is:<br><br><i>Woodstock: 2003</i><br><br>Have fun. :)

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:17 am

Did any of you go?
I was trying to think of a signature that would show who I really am...but my head started to hurt so I gave up and this is all I had come up with...sorry if it stinks to a higher power, I'm just not good at these kind of things...see, even this is getting too long and will annoy you<br><br>*Wonders off to find a better signature*

ravage

Postby ravage » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:25 am

Dude, is that your girl?

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:30 am

Huh? Aren't I a girl?
I was trying to think of a signature that would show who I really am...but my head started to hurt so I gave up and this is all I had come up with...sorry if it stinks to a higher power, I'm just not good at these kind of things...see, even this is getting too long and will annoy you<br><br>*Wonders off to find a better signature*

Zel-kun

Postby Zel-kun » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:51 am

Aren't you?

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:52 am

I thought I was, I still think I am, are you?

Zel-kun

Postby Zel-kun » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:57 am

Do I look like one?

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:58 am

If you aren't why are you wearing a dress?

Supersmoke

Postby Supersmoke » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:05 am

Aren't dresses all the rage?

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:06 am

Why would anyway want to wear a dress?

LotharBot

Postby LotharBot » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:21 am

Why don't you look it up?<br><br>[ off topic section: <br><br>I assume you've seen "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead" -- if not, well, they've got a great scene of a game of questions. Unfortunately it doesn't work as well on forums because people have so much time to think about it.<br><br>end off topic section ]

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:32 am

Look it up? Look it up where? Would that even be on the web?

Zel-kun

Postby Zel-kun » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:35 am

Look up my dress on the web? Are you a voyeur?

Supersmoke

Postby Supersmoke » Tue Oct 28, 2003 1:47 am

Shouldn't I ask you the same thing?

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:18 am

you have a problem with my being a voyeur? Wait, what is a voyeur?<br><br>*I do know what it is, it's just a question*

Return to “Forum Games”