The Thingy

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:24 am

I'm back...YAY!<br><br>Okay...now where is that thingy...because I want it...I want to find a pirate too...can the thingy be a pirate? I won't give it back if it is...
I was trying to think of a signature that would show who I really am...but my head started to hurt so I gave up and this is all I had come up with...sorry if it stinks to a higher power, I'm just not good at these kind of things...see, even this is getting too long and will annoy you<br><br>*Wonders off to find a better signature*

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:45 am

the thingy? oh yeah? here, hold it for me so nobody distracts me by trying to take it while I continue making sure Tavis doesn't escape. *throws thingy to frankenmuth*<br>btw, you forgot to post "5" there's a huge freakin bomb here that BSP just set up and i've tied tavis to. now get outta here! only 3 more posts after this before it blows up!<br>(4)
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:52 am

Um, no, two more posts 'till it launches (which is still a bit of an explosion) and then maybe a day or two for it to completely turn around and come back.<br>All things come to those who wait.<br>(3)

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:56 am

what?! then he could escape while it's in the air! unless I detonate it prematurely... but then not only would I get caught in the blast, but it would be up in the sky where it's hard to see...<br><br>*gets in mecha*<br>*fires a bunch of ABC gum at tavis*<br>*gum gets stuck in barrels*<br>hmm... now what? oh yeah, escape! I knew ABC gum was a waste of money...<br>*flys to the garage to get mecha repaired*<br>(1)<br>Edit: oops i mean (2)
Miyo! Chikara no chizu!<br><br>Living proof that Ninja and Pirates can live together in peace, harmony, and fun at the expense of ye hapless townsfolk.<br><br>"<br>< e<br> -|-|-/ < <br>< e <br>_________/ <br>-------------------------<br><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hey... On page 375 it says "Jeebus"...</span>

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:56 am

(1) Ahh.. it is time! *slashes tying ropes and tweaks guidance system to rocket to shoot at the Thingy*<br><br>Muahahahahah!

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Sat Jan 10, 2004 10:38 pm

NOT THE THINGY!<br><br>Tavis! NO!<br><br>(is actually very confussed about there being a bomb on the site...)<br><br>(wonders off)

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:25 am

Sorry about that delay ladies and gentlemen, we have a few mental issues within our staff.<br><br><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LIFT OFF!!</span><br><span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>BOOM!!!</span></span><br><br>AND THERE SHE GOES!!!<br>Now until she comes back I'll have a cup of tea.

Frankenmuth

Postby Frankenmuth » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:35 am

tea? I like tea...<br><br>and I'm hungry...<br><br>Hmm...<br><br>Where'd the thingy go?
I was trying to think of a signature that would show who I really am...but my head started to hurt so I gave up and this is all I had come up with...sorry if it stinks to a higher power, I'm just not good at these kind of things...see, even this is getting too long and will annoy you<br><br>*Wonders off to find a better signature*

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:00 am

Whoa.. did Thingy just go bye bye??

Zylo

Postby Zylo » Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:25 am

::watches rocket take off:: So, the thingy's...gone? ::looks around:: Geez, now what am I gonna steal from you people?
123456doit

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Sun Jan 11, 2004 5:37 am

let's check out the thingy woes section to find out who makes the new thingy
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:31 am

well, from what we've seen, the thingy seems to be invincible... so when that rocket comes back down and explodes, it'll be burned but alright. when is tht thing coming back down, anyway?
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:51 pm

Oh, forgot to carry the y, sorry, I'll have to re-calculate my rocket's stats in order to determine when it'll come down.<br>Until then, it could be any moment.

Henohenomoheji

Postby Henohenomoheji » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:32 pm

*hops back in newly repaird and cleaned mecha (ABC gum costs a lot to get out, did you know that?)*<br>alright, i'll go get it...<br><br>*flies off into space*...

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:18 pm

*the Thingy respawns one particle at a time as the pieces that blew into oblivion shower themselves on the Thingy core*<br><br>*After an agonizing couple seconds involving fusion of basic elements into the ones composing the Thingy, it sets itself down on the Holy Altar of the Thingy, good as new*

Return to “Forum Games”