Hiatus

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

baloki
Staff
Hiatus

Postby baloki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 am

ちょっと人、私は家に1週間ほどのように午前もネットにアクセスしたつもりはないの見出しだ。その後、私はおそらくいくつかのプロジェクトで作業するのに数週間のお休み、仕事の詳細から回復するといくつかのことと思われるインターネットドラマを回避するよ、最近私の周りに次のようにします。君たちは私のエリート潜んでいる人が、まだ^午前私の思い過ごし通知されません知っている_ ^

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Re: Hiatus

Postby Muninn » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 pm

I think I got the gist of it. :huh:

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 am

zwar verstehe ich das Wort Hiatus, aber der rest ist mir rätselhaft. Zumindest kann ich glauben was du willst. Da ich mir jetzt auch nicht die Mühe mache in der sprache der Imperalisten :P zu tippen, werden die anderen nicht Deutsch, japanisch Versteher ganz schöne Probleme haben. Naja ich wünsche dir eine schöne Zeit, wo auch immer du jetzt steckst und viel erholung. Komm Bald wieder!

Tom_Radigan

Postby Tom_Radigan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Sacre bleu! (OK, Osprey was supposed to say this one.)

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Japanese to English translation
Hey man, I would access the Internet, as well as last week's headlines are not at home. Then, I closed a few weeks to work on some projects, perhaps I'll avoid the drama internet seems to be some thing to recover from more work, do the following around me recently . You guys are the elite of my lurker, do not know yet ^ notice ^ _ am just me
German to English translation
While I understand the word hiatus, but the rest is a mystery to me. At least I can believe what you want. Since I now do not bother in the language of the emperors lists to type: P, not the other German, Japanese understanders will have quite a problem. Well I wish you a nice time where ever you put too much now, and recreation. Come back soon!
Burning Sheep Productions

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Japanese to English translation
Hey man, I would access the Internet, as well as last week's headlines are not at home. Then, I closed a few weeks to work on some projects, perhaps I'll avoid the drama internet seems to be some thing to recover from more work, do the following around me recently . You guys are the elite of my lurker, do not know yet ^ notice ^ _ am just me
German to English translation
While I understand the word hiatus, but the rest is a mystery to me. At least I can believe what you want. Since I now do not bother in the language of the emperors lists to type: P, not the other German, Japanese understanders will have quite a problem. Well I wish you a nice time where ever you put too much now, and recreation. Come back soon!
Ah, I see now... Have fun :huh: ?

osprey

Postby osprey » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

Sacre bleu! (OK, Osprey was supposed to say this one.)
Tabernac! Caliss! Putain de merde! Pantalon!
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:51 pm

Snowcatus abest. lacrimamus.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:43 pm

Snowcatus abest. lacrimamus.
don't cry, nicky ^^

Return to “Airport”