Last night...

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Tum0spoo
Last night...

Postby Tum0spoo » Fri May 04, 2007 5:23 pm

Last night some of my worst nightmares came true. My mom finnaly snapped and began screaming at me and telling me what I care about. She thinks I've stopped caring about my school, myself, and even choir and rotc. She says that I spend every moment of my time on "that box", the computer. I have told you guys several times that before getting into this community and then the furry community following this, I was extreamly depressed. The people I have met in the past year have literally saved my life.
BUT. This doesn't mean that my time on the computer is the only thing that makes me happy now. Not at all. In becomming the much happier person I am, I can once again appriciate both the musical programs and the NJROTC that i'm in. My mother just doesn't see that. She claims that NOTHING makes me happy. She is wrong.
So do you know what her solution is?
She takes away the thing that saved me and made me realize I can be happy. You guys. The online community. those of you who know me know that i'm an emotional wreck, especialy when it comes to my mother. I do not know how long this may last. I may not see any of you again except for the 20 or so minutes a day I have right now at school. (that's how I'm writing this)
Today I had another talk with a gudence councelor and one of the assistant principals. At first I was extreamly weary of it because we all know how the school system can be. However I opened up and talked to them about things. I do feel better. but now... I know that I'm going to have to go talk to my mom again after school and tell her about this talk and (although not demanded from me) ask her to come talk to them. I'm terrorfied at what her reaction might be.
Well furs and friends, here's where I leave you now. I don't know if I'll be back in a day or 4 months.
I love you.
ImageImage

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri May 04, 2007 6:17 pm

:sad:

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Fri May 04, 2007 6:53 pm

Hope it all smoothes out for you dude, we'll be here when you get back.

Take care of yourself, and stay frosty.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Fri May 04, 2007 9:52 pm

What they said. If you ever need someone to talk to, I have a spare ear.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Fri May 04, 2007 10:25 pm

thoughts of love and excellence towards you, my friend.
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Fri May 04, 2007 11:00 pm

Love you too.

Hope it turns out OK.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

The Donmeister

Postby The Donmeister » Sat May 05, 2007 1:04 am

I wish I had some advice for you, but I'm afraid I don't have a clue here. All I can say is I hope this gets sorted out soon, and until then, we'll miss you greatly.

But hey, at least you can still get here from school, right? Just remember to focus on the positives, and you'll be fine. Good luck, Kelix.

osprey

Postby osprey » Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 am

You will be missed.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Mon May 07, 2007 1:38 am

I am online from home roght now for the one hour that she's given me...
ImageImage

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Mon May 07, 2007 1:47 am

I'm sorry Kelix. I wish you all the best during all this. Hang in there, k? You know you will be missed. I wish I could offer you some better advice or something, but I'm really at a loss on this one.
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Mon May 07, 2007 2:32 am

well my hour is up. <3 night fellas (not to exclude arloest)
ImageImage

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Mon May 07, 2007 11:00 am

I wish I had some advice for you, but I'm afraid I don't have a clue here. All I can say is I hope this gets sorted out soon, and until then, we'll miss you greatly.
Unfortunately I too can only repeat this. Hope things get better in the future Kelix.

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Mon May 07, 2007 11:04 am

I'll be hoping for the best. Remember, there's no need for there to be light at the end of the tunnel, if the tunnel itself can be illuminated too.
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Mon May 07, 2007 9:28 pm

So she said "You can have computer time, I just don't want you on there for hours at a time"
So I guess I'm back...
ImageImage

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Mon May 07, 2007 9:59 pm

I may be wrong, but she may just be trying to encourage you (in her way) to not become one of us computer-junkies

Good ter 'av yer back though matey :wag:

Return to “Airport”