I'm part of your nomenclature

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

FerretParade
I'm part of your nomenclature

Postby FerretParade » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:47 am

What can I say I like drawing cartoons haha! It was way back 6 years ago when I got the real inspiration to start drawing. I saw a banner to O&M when I glanced over at whatever my bud was surfin on keenspot. Very intrigued by the art and the rest is that. Boy has it been a long trip I'd say.

Anyways been looking for a new place to hang out a bit. I never really went outside the bounds of the comic to see what other fans were like but as you can see I decided to. Oh whats your policy on cursing? I work in a factory, and sometimes I forget I'm not there!

DesertFoxCat

Postby DesertFoxCat » Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:52 am

Did you draw that?! :shock: Very good!

I think the policy on cursing is something like avoid it if at all possible, 'cause Ozy and Millie is sort of a kid's comic.

But...welcome to the forums! :wag:

FerretParade

Postby FerretParade » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:07 am

I sure did draw it man! His name is Blaine I've been drawing him for 6 years now. Now if I was only witty and saavy enough to do more than just doodles with him. I'm sure it'll come around to me eventually though. Took me a long long time to finally come up with a design and style I was happy with and enjoyed using!

I'll be sure to get in the habit of talking clean then =p

Thanks for welcoming me about! Luckly I might not be a total stranger here, for I did recognize some people from ol deviant art!

VisibilityMissing

Postby VisibilityMissing » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:04 pm

Howdy, FanaticFox!

Welcome to this side of insanity.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
"The beauty of this is that it is only of theoretical importance,
and there is no way it can be of any practical use whatsoever."
- Sidney Harris

"Perhaps they've discovered the giant whoopee cushion I hid
under the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge." http://ozyandmillie.org/2002/01/03/ozy-and-millie-819/

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:43 pm

MILLIECORP. WELCOMES YOU!
PLEASE DO YOU BEST NOT TO UPSET MISTRESS MILLIEROTH
THANK YOU FOR JOINING DEFINE CYNICAL.

And on a personal note, your not the only one who has to hold there tongue here. *lowers head*
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:44 pm

Yo new dude, welcome to the forums.

For you Tommy, ze var is over! :wag:

FerretParade

Postby FerretParade » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:43 pm

Haha I think I already feel right at home here. Thanks for the big welcome.

Its hard sometimes to control it sometimes ain't it Niko! At least here you can reread and and delete em instead of accidently blurting one out in front of people on the fly!

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:45 pm

Haha I think I already feel right at home here. Thanks for the big welcome.

Its hard sometimes to control it sometimes ain't it Niko! At least here you can reread and and delete em instead of accidently blurting one out in front of people on the fly!
Yes it is very much hard, and it is good that we can reread it and edit. Especially when I run into computer problems...
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

FerretParade

Postby FerretParade » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:55 pm

Thank god for the preview button I'd say! Even without it though I don't think I'd think any less of ya! I'm really bad at typing like crap on chat programs and stuff myself some nights.

Foxhound

Postby Foxhound » Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:04 pm

welcome! someone will be by with a flameproofing coupon

here, have a flamethrower (curtousy of holyman).

btw, VERY good drawings. enjoy your stay at Define Cynical!
Image < http://stopvirgin.movielol.org/
ImageImage
"No matter how cynical you are, it is impossible to keep up."

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:01 pm

Welcome to DC, FanaticFox! Heh, it doesn't take much to get a big greeting around here; just making the topic's enough for most of us, but with the nice intro, well, now there's room for more of a response. :)

This place is definitely meant to be work safe (school safe, kid-safe...) but some people tend to ignore that limit. I would prefer some level consistent with the comic itself: occasionally, Ozy and Millie exchange a somewhat mature discussion that not only avoids obscenity but also leaves room for light humor.

FerretParade

Postby FerretParade » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:09 pm

I like the cut of your jib man, I don't think I'll have any trouble controling my dialect =p

And oh yes those more mature converstations they usually poke some good humour into are some of my favorite moments with the two. I know exactly what you mean. You'll have no trouble with me I swear =D

Tavis
Moderator (retired)

Postby Tavis » Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:45 pm

I swear =D
Okay, but not too much, okay? :wag:

Miles E Traysandor

Postby Miles E Traysandor » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:26 pm

It's a welcoming parade! *Parties*

Welcome to the forums, and don't mind the piles of things on fire, it adds to the ambience of the place ^_~
This signature may spontaneously combust at any given moment. Make sure there's a fresh can of gasoline handy.

Remember, call in the next ten minutes to recieve your Absolutely Free Official Llewellyn Inaction Figure! [Shipping, Handling, and resulting Dragon Conspiracies not included]

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:18 pm

Welcome, FanaticFox! Say, I likes your doodles; they remind me the style of "Dandy and Company."
Thanks for welcoming me about! Luckly I might not be a total stranger here, for I did recognize some people from ol deviant art!
Really? LINK PLZ. :D

Return to “Airport”