WOW NOSTALGIA!

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Sakie
WOW NOSTALGIA!

Postby Sakie » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:12 am

I was on the Internets today, bored, and for some reason this place popped into my head. I had to check it out. Holy shit batman! IT'S STILL AROUND! this was one of the first forums I joined, I was like 13... Now I'm 23 with a 3 year old! lol damn. Old school. Ozy and Millie lol didn't the guy who drew the comic like go crazy or some shit? I dunno. Anyway, I wanted to see if it was still around and it is!!! last time I was here was maybe like 4 or 5 years ago how time flys... I found out about furries here too haha bummer. I can see the MLP craze found it's way here...lawl.. 2004 was so long ago... 10 years holy shit. omfg remember Smilie faces? :wag: :dragon: :)

Looking at my old post I was sutch a noob 13 year old boy lol

Tom_Radigan

Re: WOW NOSTALGIA!

Postby Tom_Radigan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:56 pm

D. C. Simpson went off his nut-literally. I kid you not. He actually had transsexual surgery and is now a "she". In fact she has a Deviantart account where she goes by the name of "Pedantia". She's also married (to a man) and doesn't even want to discuss politics any more. :wag:

She currently does have a newspaper syndicated comic named "Heavenly Nostrils", about a little girl and her pet unicorn. It's actually good.

Return to “Anything”