DRUG INFORMATION RESOURCE ONLINE

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:41 pm

well thanks to me and tum0spoo its about to be off topic!
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:42 pm

Ozy should take lead with the keyblade

well i drew this first to see if i could draw Ozy with a keyblade

so heres the first 1
im replaying the game so when a new major character in KH2 comes up im adding them too the Kingdom Hearts crossover topic in the fanworks forum. feel free to add your own crossovers of Ozy and Millie from other games if you wish...

Games only!

this would be Ozy as Roxas or should i say

*Spoiler*

Ozy's Nobody
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

baloki
Staff

Postby baloki » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:45 pm

Your probably better off posting them in fanworks cos people will see them more, also don't post KH2 spoilers as I'm in Europe and can't buy it yet and I will have to kill you :P

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:51 pm

well im placing it in fanworks as i said in the post but im also leaving a big gap between when i tell there will be a spoiler and when i actually say the spoiler

baloki
Staff

Postby baloki » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:52 pm

I'll just skip over the thread for a few months until I have a copy :)

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:55 pm

there arent too many in the game i could spoil just on characters anyway!

although the uh Roxas thing you should skip...

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:28 am

[BMPS]
asdfghj BMP IS NOT A WEB IMAGE FORMAT >_<

For heaven's sake, convert them to something sane like PNG: http://www.irfanview.com/

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:01 am

? what my images cant be used?

im using photobucket...

and imageshack wont use them...

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:21 am

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/ ... sKairi.jpg

ok the first is the image the second is the url lemme know if either work k?

Return to “O&M Strips”