Thursday 3 January 2008: Year of the rat

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

The J.A.M.

Postby The J.A.M. » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:54 am

And he just stands there?

Cosmic^Chicory

Postby Cosmic^Chicory » Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:21 am

Eh, it's a zen thing, all stoic and shivering while you're shaved nude by your supposedly best friend. :smile:

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:54 am

You think Millie might try for a career in the hair cutting industry when she grows up?

...or she could join the army and be in charge of the buzz cuts.
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

GeorgiaCoyote

Re: Thursday 3 January 2007: Year of the rat

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Wait a sec... Year of the rat? I'm guessing that Millie's going to stop after the tail fur is gone.
I would hope so. The whole hairless curse thing or whatever was ok for awhile but it's getting a little dated for me. Now just shaving his tail so he looks more like a rat for the Chinese year of the rat...that's pretty clever. Hope she doesn't take it too far and try to round out his ears with a paring knife or something YEOUCH!!! Oh Ozy...when will you learn about the extremely high risks involved with Millie testing stuff around you. Nice job and happy year of the rat when it officially begins. (I don't beleive it has just yet.)
Nathan

caffeinefox

Postby caffeinefox » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:25 pm

I wonder what she gets out of shaving Ozy. There must be a reason she likes doing this so much to her friend and not anyone else in particular.. I'd LOL if she shaved her mothers tail xD
out of order? Seems to be working fine xD

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Ozy's the only one who would let Millie shave him willingly because he's not all that concerned with appearances. Avery might allow it if Millie fooled him into thinking it was popular. But no one else in Ozy and Millie will go along with Millie shaving them methinks.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:02 pm

Ozy's the only one who would let Millie shave him willingly because he's not all that concerned with appearances. Avery might allow it if Millie fooled him into thinking it was popular. But no one else in Ozy and Millie will go along with Millie shaving them methinks.
I think you're forgetting something.

If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Hanging Tree

Re: Thursday 3 January 2007: Year of the rat

Postby Hanging Tree » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:34 am

Wait a sec... Year of the rat? I'm guessing that Millie's going to stop after the tail fur is gone.
I would hope so. The whole hairless curse thing or whatever was ok for awhile but it's getting a little dated for me.

I agree. A running gag is allright as long as it doesn't get overplayed and predictable.

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:27 am

I think Felicia might...if she also thought it was "cool".

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:28 am

Avery did start shaving himself in 2001, but thanks to Timulty, he never got past his head.

Extreme-Speed

Postby Extreme-Speed » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:29 am

Doubt that she'd take anything Millie said about "cool" seriously on a normal day. Altouughh, there was that one week where the "cool" group was imitating Millie. That might've been her chance.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Millie totally blew her chance to influence the cool group into being ridiculous even for a few days.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:07 pm

It's happened twice before and it might happen again, but I doubt she'd see any reason to let Millie take part in the shearing.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Return to “O&M Strips”