Monday, November 19, 2007: Helping

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Uzi4U

Postby Uzi4U » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:31 am

I sure hope those cookies dont have chocolate in them, and those black spots are raisins. Maybe foxes aren't like dogs in that matter, or perhaps anthromorphic animals aren't like their counterparts in certain areas...
All canines are like that I believe, but since this is a phantasmic anthropomorphic realm that mimics our world, I doubt that chocolate does anything to them. Remember all of the instances where they are drinking hot cocoa?
It's never done anything to any of our dogs that got ahold of it...
Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.--- Thomas Jefferson

You see, when I saw "looks awesome", it's not a request.

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:57 pm

It's never done anything to any of our dogs that got ahold of it...
it's all about the amount. it has been proven that chocolate is poisonous to dogs I believe, but my dog has been given chocolate and been fine. as long as they don't get a lot they'll be fine.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:07 pm

The chocolate thing depends on the amount. Apparently there's a limit for humans too, after which it can poison. :?

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:19 pm

well, that's really no surprise. anyone remember what chemical causes it anyway?

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:21 pm

Theobromine.

Richard T. Matheson, cartoonist of "Mynarski Forest," calculated that a typical fox eating 1 pound of chocolate was like himself eating 15 pounds of it, which was probably just as deadly.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Return to “O&M Strips”