Tuesday, July 24, 2007: Bath filibuster

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

klimt

Postby klimt » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:05 am

awww, isnt she cute when she's righteously indignant? 3

i enjoyed it. and i wonder why we never actually see ozy in a bath? that i remember anyway, someone with a longer memory or more recent veiwing of the archives might...

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:22 am

i enjoyed it. and i wonder why we never actually see ozy in a bath? that i remember anyway, someone with a longer memory or more recent veiwing of the archives might...

He bathes by not bathing. :lol:

Haha, I actually pulled an O&M tonight, when my bro and I went to Wal-mart. We went towards an automatic sliding door, and just about killed ourselves, as the door opening sensor was broken. I then replied, "It's a zen door." He didn't seem to get it though. :)
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Kojiro

Postby Kojiro » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:24 am

LOL, it seems that not many people would get that, my family wouldn't.
Here is fine, there is good, but DC is my home (IRC is my vacation home that I visit more often than a normal person visits a vacation home.)

Sage

Postby Sage » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 am

LOL, it seems that not many people would get that, my family wouldn't.
My brother might have gotten it, because he's the one that introduced me to ozy and Millie so many years ago.
M.L.A.I.A.T.P.!! It's abbreviated. So Sage won't kill me. :lol:
You wanna know the easiest way to abreviate it? make a topic that simply says "Millie looks awesome" and then you won't have to keep repeating yourself.

EDIT: I was going to color this and surprise Geforce, but... the first panel has me utterly confused... is Millie wrapped in a towel? I can't tell what's what.

klimt

Postby klimt » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:59 am

He bathes by not bathing. :lol:

Haha, I actually pulled an O&M tonight, when my bro and I went to Wal-mart. We went towards an automatic sliding door, and just about killed ourselves, as the door opening sensor was broken. I then replied, "It's a zen door." He didn't seem to get it though. :)
:laugh:

i know a couple people who might get it, even though i dont think they've ever heard of O & M.

i'd nominate panel 4 in this one for colouring :-P

Sage

Postby Sage » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 am

i'd nominate panel 4 in this one for colouring :-P
That would make my life easier

Jelly

Postby Jelly » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:06 am

EDIT: I was going to color this and surprise Geforce, but... the first panel has me utterly confused... is Millie wrapped in a towel? I can't tell what's what.
Oh cool, this would be a fun one to have colored. um, it looks like shes naked or she still has her clothes on, you can see at her shoulders theres still the strap there.

And has Millie been naked before or is this the first time? theres so many old comics!!! :shock:

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:09 am

Oh cool, this would be a fun one to have colored. um, it looks like shes naked or she still has her clothes on, you can see at her shoulders theres still the strap there.

And has Millie been naked before or is this the first time? theres so many old comics!!! :shock:
Yup, she has been. Multiple times. Probably like ten times. :P

EDIT ALERT: Oh, and Sage, just one panel colored would have me dancing with joy. :lol: (or something)
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus

Sage

Postby Sage » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:30 am

Geforce... Image

(I seriously need to have a pic of Sage doing something like that for when the need arises...)

Geforce... Image

Kojiro

Postby Kojiro » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:31 am

Awesomeness Sage; and as for the first pannel, she's still wearing her overalls.
Here is fine, there is good, but DC is my home (IRC is my vacation home that I visit more often than a normal person visits a vacation home.)

Sage

Postby Sage » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 am

Awesomeness Sage; and as for the first pannel, she's still wearing her overalls.
I know she is, bu... there's lines where I wouldn't expect thim such as the one going from near her tail, under Mudd's arm, to her ear...
Last edited by Sage on Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

klimt

Postby klimt » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 am

awesomeness. thank you

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:43 am

*dances with joy*

Muchos gracias!!!!! :grin:

(lol's for the "AAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!")

Sliver

Postby Sliver » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:49 am

I stared at that panel for over an hour before I started coloring it, very confusing stuff. Once you start laying down color it starts making sense, but in B&W it's scary confusing :laugh:

Sliver

Postby Sliver » Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:52 am

I know she is, bu... there's lines where I wouldn't expect thim such as the one going from near her tail, under Mudd's arm, to her ear...
Try holding a kid that way, overalls get pulled up higher then the kid, so I took it as her overalls. Looked ok, still not quite right though. I think maybe only DCS knows for sure LOL.

Return to “O&M Strips”