How you found O&M

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Niko123000
How you found O&M

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:51 am

I want to find out how every1 found Ozy and Mille. I dont know if this was coverd earlier since i dont view much past the first three pages of post indexes

so lets begin:

Me: alink from this site http://www.matt-willard.com
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Wait, you want to see my Art? It ain't much to look at...
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

^w^

Postby ^w^ » Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:38 am

Um, someone told me about it, but I forget who. :oops:

Thanks you for telling me about Ozy and Millie, mysterous stranger!

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:39 am

Ozy and Millie was linked to on Bob and George the comic. Which someone referred to me on h2g2.com (the hitchhiker's guide site) which I discovered after reading the book. CONVOLUTED!
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Tum0spoo

Postby Tum0spoo » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:08 am

Ozy and Millie was linked to on Bob and George the comic. Which someone referred to me on h2g2.com (the hitchhiker's guide site) which I discovered after reading the book. CONVOLUTED!
O&M is linked on B&G!?
I didn't know that.
A friend of mine sent me a link to the comic about Hitler's cereal and from there I spent the following 25 hours reading the entire archive.
I assume my friend got the link from B&G.
ImageImage

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:12 am

That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Lissou

Postby Lissou » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:35 pm

A friend of mine told me about I Drew This soon after DCS started it. It took me about a year or something before I went to see "his other comic". I realise most people did it the other way, but well ^_^.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:36 pm

i would never have had a freind tell me since im always the big "computer geek" whereever i am. and O&M is the first webcomic ive ever read. the only reason i even knew http://www.matt-willard.com was because of a Comp Applications class project to create a powerpoint of what we like (i was looking up foxes)
"No sir, I am not Insane, I just have Anger issues..." ~ The First words i said to my Counselor after I got kicked off the bus.
Titanic fans rejoice! I have a Titanic RP board. Only... not on the Titanic... and kinda on the Teen side...Nothing real gratuitous though!
"Evil isn't doing bad. It's doing bad and not Feeling bad about it afterwards." ~ Avaric, Wicked. Think about that the next tiem you call someone evil.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:39 pm

I saw references to David's work on other comics (eg. Gene Catlow), either as fanart or guest art, then I saw the "leaf grief belief thief" animation on the Keenspot newsbox in another comic. I liked both instances of seeing the art and comic but it wasn't until I was checking random artists on the Yerf archives, when I stumbled upon David's page that I decided to check it out.

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:53 pm

After seeing "The Fox and the Hound," i suddenly developed in interest in foxes. I ran a search on "anthropomorphic foxes," and i found this really great art site with a link to the comic. And so, it became the first webcomic i ever read.

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:57 pm

Shayna... same as me... what site by chance?

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:07 pm

Back on ye old EzBoard GMC that one dude, ReynardTodFox made a topic asking if anyone knew of any good furry art, and he had linked to this image as an example and I immediately went "Holy crap! I love that kind of art where it's animal and human at the same time! It has a name!?" and he went "Hey, check this comic out!" and yeah...
Burning Sheep Productions

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:11 pm

WHOH... THAT... THAT... IMAGE... SO BEAUTIFUL... SO DELICATE... YET SUCH A STRONG MESSAGE IT PUTS OUT...

^w^

Postby ^w^ » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:21 pm

Message?

o.oa

Ooh, I see.

"Eat a Balloon!"

That's a pretty scary message. D:

Niko123000

Postby Niko123000 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:27 pm

T.T:?:

how did u get that message i wonder... its the best anthropormorphic art ive seen!

still like this pic the most though:

http://whitewolf.denofwolves.com/anthros/newkai.jpg

yes im a little gothic

baloki
Staff

Postby baloki » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:47 am

I actually don't remember how i found O&M, a friend probably found it and showed it to me. Then the cuteness sucked me in and thats about it...

Do you believe in Lady Luck Now? Yeah Lady Bad Luck!

Return to “Ozy and Millie”