When is Pink Millie coming out in colour?

The Ozy and Millie comic in color!
Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:02 am

You know, I was wondering what she would look like in color as well, considering I saw that first one in B&W as well. Needless to say, this site is talented. Also, DCS, that is a(n) hilarious pictar. When I saw it at first, I was confused, and then was thinking about it, and had to laugh. That's the extent of fanservice by Millie I would imagine.

But yeah, when you mention your quick-drawing and everything, it makes me think all the more that I need to draw more, because I have various ideas I would like to make into something myself, including one or two comic ideas. It's always when I read through a comic or talk to people who draw that I get the feeling. It's annoying because I bet I still will forget to do it. >_<;

Jelly

Postby Jelly » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:50 am

lol! haha thats so cool! My mom would kill me if I shaved off all my hair like that. :-P

Did we ever see Felicia with no fur? Or i guess she has wool? If Millie had no fur and Felicia, then Avery would think it was cool, and Ozy would probaby be shaved by tehn and... :roll: :-P

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:59 am

lol! haha thats so cool! My mom would kill me if I shaved off all my hair like that. :-P

Did we ever see Felicia with no fur? Or i guess she has wool? If Millie had no fur and Felicia, then Avery would think it was cool, and Ozy would probaby be shaved by tehn and... :roll: :-P
Yeah, that whole thing has happened before... I'd look for the strips but I'm too lazy right now. Plus I just typed a pun totally unintentionally.
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Sage

Postby Sage » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:10 pm

*Yawn* when I get home I should continue this.

Sage

Postby Sage » Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:04 am

*takes back spotlight* Now that I'm the star of this topic I feel that I can double post considering:

Jelly

Postby Jelly » Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:06 am

haha Millie has to do that on school picture day one day.

Return to “House Rules”