Ad-talk

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

TravisFox

Postby TravisFox » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:43 pm

Less taste, more filling!
Mostly Harmless

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Less taste, more filling! Try brand new Cardboard Whoopie Pies today!

(hey, maybe we can try to add something on to each post, like the three word story, but with ad talk. =) )
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:22 am

Dear conscientious consumer,

I'm new Doc Sigmaâ„¢ brand toilet paper. I am made from 100% pure steel wool. My coefficient of friction is immeasurable. I contain at least 250 barbed hooks per square centimeter. For extra comfort and cleanliness, I am coated with a generous layer of pure capsaicin rated at sixteen million Scoville units. Not only am I festering with crab lice, I'm also infested with a new form of AIDS that spreads simply by looking into the eyes of a carrier. I am your sign of quality and your bottom will thank me for it.

Sincerely,
Doc Sigmaâ„¢ brand toilet paper

superFRO!

Postby superFRO! » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:52 am

Try new superFro Gypsy repellent! Also try our new concentrated solution! Less liquid, same gypsy repelling power!

Tai
Staff

Postby Tai » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:33 am

Get your smile on ^_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________^

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Flapwell Air. I try harder.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Holyman83
Location:A bluish sphere in space orbiting a star in the Milky Way

Postby Holyman83 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:55 pm

"We'll need guns. Lots of guns"

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:48 pm

Nickspoon. Touch the future.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Return to “Forum Games”