The Clipboard Game!!! Press Ctrl-V!!!

Popular word games for time well wasted.

Moderator:Æron

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:51 am

(1:25:32 AM) Javs: (Please note that Final Fantasy is in this case Owen Pallett the violinist)

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Bass Mekanik- Quad Maximus
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:58 pm

[23:46] <CodeCat> Wist je dat je haar opeens blauw is? - Did you know your hair is blue all of a sudden?
[23:47] <CodeCat> Zou iemand de wereld weer rechtop kunnen zetten? - Could someone turn the world back up straight again?
[23:49] <CodeCat> Waarom staat er 'twee plus twee is vijf' op je voorhoofd geschreven? - Why is 'two plus two is five' written on your forehead?
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:42 am

People have held debates and discussions in public forums since ancient times. Politics have almost always been an issue discussed among them. Even today on or off the internet in meeting places like cafes, pubs, offices and clubs people converse about contemporary issues. You can't stop it.

Is it the general age span of the participants in most internet forums that makes you feel the discussion is juvenile or cheapening? With the internet people of all age groups now have the ability to reach the sort of information they couldn't before. With that it's not just the professionals of debate or politics that will discuss those issues and thus it's up to you to choose who's ideas and words are most compelling and reasoned if you want to enter the discussion.

Tai
Staff

Postby Tai » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:43 am

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 am

(8:41:04 PM) ***Tai lies

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:26 am

Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

likeafox
Administrator

Postby likeafox » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:27 am

if we were going

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:30 am

osprey

Postby osprey » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:11 am

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Kyler Thatch

Postby Kyler Thatch » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:57 am

Diary
Back to Image Version of the Diary

Page 1
"Jarlsuary 1: The Holy MacGuffin's resting place is apparently a pyramid buried beneath Seaside Town. The guardians left a clue as to its exact location -- a wooden model of Seaside Town, hidden in a smaller pyramid somewhere on Desert Beach. But to unlock the clue, I'll need the key. The legendary Staff of Ed!" [picture: a pyramid at the edge of a vast desert]

Page 2
[picture: the three parts of the Staff of Ed -- a gem, an engraved ring, and a staff] "The staff has been broken into 3 parts and scattered across the Kingdom. Once I have retrieved all three pieces, I must find the wooden city, and use the staff to determine the precise location of the pyramid." [picture: a cutaway view of the pyramid, showing sunlight, focused through the Staff of Ed, pinpointing a location on the wooden model]

Page 3
[picture: four small images in sequence: a forest, a stone with a map engraved on it, an ancient temple, and an image of an ancient god with long ears and a lightning-shaped tail] "Bor 7: It is said that the Hidden Temple in the Distant Woods holds many ancient secrets. I have reason to believe that part of the Staff of Ed is hidden there. Bor 11: Discovered a passage about the Temple in a book on ancient religious architecture. Appears to contain notes about some kind of ritual. Significant?"

Page 4
"I: ALUTESAY MAJORES -- OWTHRAY VESTI MANUS IN AER ET AVEWAY LEMMA IKELAY TU NON CAUTIO (Trans: The Gesture of the Elders -- Throw your hands up in the air and wave them like you do not care.) II: VERBUM MAJORES -- PAUCI IMESTAY EGO INTER UT SEMIA SIC NON IUSTUS ONNAGAY OCCURO AMO UT ETLAY ME AUDITE LOCUTUS ATWHAY HIC EXCRETIA EST (Trans: The Word of the Elders -- A few times I've been around that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that. Let me hear you say what this (???) is.) III: FIDES MAJORES -- NOS NON NECESSITAS NULLAS AQUIA PERMISSIUM MATRISFORNICATIO EXURO (Trans: The Trust of the Elders -- We do not...?)

Page 5
"Febtober 6: My trail has led me to the home of a wealthy Seaside Town man who apparently possesses the gem from the Staff. He refuses to see me, but I did discover a note left in a scrap of paper in a book he returned to the library across the street from the sleazy back alley. It contains, among other things, a fragment of sheet music. Curious." [picture: a fragment of sheet music]

Page 6
[picture: a bookshelf, with an arrow pointing to the third book from the left] [picture: a series of numerous strange glyphs]

Page 7
"Bill 2: In a bar at the Obligatory Pirate's Cove, I overheard a pirate who claimed to have found the legendary Palindome. He was wearing an unusual gold amulet -- two snakes, each biting the other's tail. Unfortunately, I lost him in the crowd before I could question him." [picture: two snakes, combining to form an amulet] "Bill 4: My research has revealed that the Palindome is the last resting place of the famed pool shark Rudolph "Saturated" Fats, or at least his pool cue, the Staff of Fats. It's widely rumored that it wasn't originally a pool cue, but that Fats had modified an old staff he had found in an antique store. This explains his pool prowess -- perhaps the cue is actually the shaft of the Staff of Ed!"

Page 8
"Bill 6: The pirates showed me this rubbing. They're not sure where it came from, and the bottom is missing. Still, it might be useful." [picture: the top part of a carving, with the words GOD, A RED NUGGET, A FAT EGG]
Back to your Inventory
Rainy Day Donuts
Made from 110% recycled paper

Tai
Staff

Postby Tai » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:24 pm

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm

Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:43 pm

pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

likeafox
Administrator

Postby likeafox » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:56 pm

goto fail_bind;

Return to “Forum Games”