Happy Holidays!

New to the forum? Going on vacation? Tell us about it.

Moderator:Æron

Msj

Postby Msj » Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:44 pm

Yay it's Christmas Eve! What have you got to be thankful for this holiday season? I'm thankful that my dad decided to actually have a heart and let me see my uncle even if it is only for 4 days ^^;
O&M character mood currently ---> Timulty<br><br>Changed my sig due to Ozymandius. I know I haven't been around in a while but I still think about you guys. The forum website is in my favorites folder so you aren't forgotten! Maybe I'll be back when I have time off :)

Zylo

Postby Zylo » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:52 pm

I'm having a <a href='http://www.ozyandmillie.net/2001/om20011226.html' target='_blank'>Millie-esque crisis of excitement.</a>. I'm just gonna post my latest <a href='http://www.livejournal.com/~chicken_hat/' target='_blank'>LiveJournal</a> entry.<br><br>[ mood | melancholy ] <br>[ music | The Scorpions "Rock You Like a Hurricane" ] <br><br>Ok, I know the music doesn't really fit the mood, but it's what's on the radio. Anyway, geez, I was so alive and energetic and happy yesterday, what happened? I like to think that the weather doesn't control my emotions, but there's nothing like a gray, rainy sky to bring you down, especially on Christmas Eve. I can't say it feels like Christmas. I think this may be the first Christmas where I feel absolutely nothing. I'm not too concerned with presents, I haven't been watching holiday specials, and shopping's been more stressful than fun. Everyone in my family's sick, so it's not like we really feel all cheerful and want to spend time together. We all want to be left the hell alone and get some sleep. My mom's got a bad case of the flu. She went to the doctor and got three perscriptions! Thankfully, she doesn't have pneumonia, so that's at least one plus. Damn, it's pouring out there. If it was about 15 degrees colder and snowing, I'd probably feel a bit more Christmasy, but instead we're having a really wet Christmas. But yea, what happened to all my Christmas cheer? Where'd that go? I honestly don't believe today's Christmas Eve, it just doesn't feel right.. It's gray, wet, and quiet. Why couldn't it stay like yesterday and be nice so I could spend my Christmas Eve cruising around in my car with the stereo blasting new CDs and the windows down? It didn't feel like Christmas, but it still felt great. Well, the radio's playing Smashing Pumpkins now ("Tonight, Tonight"), so the music is a bit more appropriate. Well, I'm gonna go sit around bored until today's over and try to find a reason for today even existing. Bye. <br><br>This is officially my most cynical, apathetic Christmas ever. Sorry if I just sucked the life out of the room. I do that sometimes. I'm feeling a little better since I made that post, but I still feel nothing. Maybe I just need a good, well-meaning wedgie. Sorry if I bummed you out, but misery loves company. Well, have a merry Christmas, a happy Chaunnaka, a krazy Kwanzaa, a tip-top Tet, a wacky Wiccan Yule Festival, and a stotic, dignified Ramadan. My apologies for butchering this classic Krusty quote (and adding a few modifications).<br><br>Whatever you're into, have a good one.
123456doit

The J.A.M.

Postby The J.A.M. » Wed Dec 24, 2003 10:43 pm

[...unWARP!!!]<br><br>Good evening.<br><br>Feliz Navidad y un Prspero Ao Nuevo 2004<br><br>Until next time, remember:<br><br>I AM THE J.A.M.<br><br>Good evening.<br><br>[WARP!!!]

Doctor Fred

Postby Doctor Fred » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:34 am

Merry Christmas, everybody. I mean it.
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/doctor_fred/' target='_blank'>Enter the Mind... Please?</a></span></span>

Dr. Doog

Postby Dr. Doog » Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:36 am

i agree, OTG. no stations are playing music, i'm just not doing anything christmassy! i probably won't wake up due to my presents since i've some not been able to get less than 12 hours of sleep each night!
pants jesus
DCS should've ended the comic a year or two ago.

The_Sparrow_

Postby The_Sparrow_ » Thu Dec 25, 2003 6:21 am

Actually it's christmas day here... but still merry chri... errr merry 25th of demember everyone.
Name's Timon Rustfur, call me Squeak.

simon
Site Founder

Postby simon » Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:13 am

Hey everyone. :)<br><br>Christmas Day is almost finished where I am, and I've had a great day for the most part. Got quite a bit of loot and did some fun things. I hope everyone has had/has an awesome Christmas, and I mean that - you all deserve it. <br><br>Merry Christmas everyone!

NHJ BV

Postby NHJ BV » Thu Dec 25, 2003 9:09 am

Merry Christmas everyone!
Zen Master Ikyoto said: "The world is vast and wide. Why, then, do you wear pants in which you could smuggle Volkswagens?"

Burning Sheep Productions

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Thu Dec 25, 2003 10:39 am

I'm having the chrisis thingo too but it's not really bothering me for some reason.<br>Maybe I wouldn't have it if I watched more TV and saw more shops and stuff with Chistmas stuff on them might bring the mood back but hell, I gotta grow up sometime don't I?

Zylo

Postby Zylo » Thu Dec 25, 2003 5:14 pm

Growing up sucks. Also, I just noticed the burning sheep has a santa hat on now. Is that new, or am I just really unobservant?
123456doit

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Thu Dec 25, 2003 7:12 pm

Merry Christmas all.

Postby Burning Sheep Productions » Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:04 pm

It's new and you're really unobservant.<br>It's been there since the start of the month or something.

Bendarr

Postby Bendarr » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:10 am

I've got about 3 hours left. A merry Christmas to all wherever you are. Take care of yourselves.
We're sorry but the number that you have dialed is imaginary....Please turn your phone 90 degrees and try again.

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:50 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Ozymandias_the_great+Dec 25 2003, 09:14 AM--> <table border='0' align='center' width='95%' ><tr><td class='quotetop'><b>Quote:</b> (Ozymandias_the_great @ Dec 25 2003, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td class='quotebody'> Growing up sucks. <!--QuoteEnd--> </td></tr></table> <!--QuoteEEnd--><br> MILLIE: It's a raw deal.<br>OZY: Maybe. I think it comes with knowing more about the world. Wonder gradually slips away.<br><br><br>MILLIE: Now and then, moments of pure holiday joy and wonder are <i>always</i> possible.<br>
Made by Angela. :D

hdofu

Postby hdofu » Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:23 am

Something to believe in.
[url=http://www.wikitsune.com][img]http://www.wikitsune.com/wikitsune.png[/img][/url]

Return to “Airport”