Happy Thanksgiving!

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Gecko
Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Gecko » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Postby Caoimhin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:24 am

NO REPLIES?!! This is an outrage my good sirs and madame(s)! May I be the first to answer the call of this precocious lizard's fine celebratory shout by saying HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Enjoy your pie and don't choke on any eels or turkey bones :3 :wag: .

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:08 pm

DC is quieter than I remember.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:43 pm

DC is quieter than I remember.
Sad but true. :sad:

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all! :smile:
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

Return to “Anything”