I had a dream where I met DC Simpson

A place to talk about anything (that doesn't belong in the other forums).

Moderator:Æron

Hanging Tree
I had a dream where I met DC Simpson

Postby Hanging Tree » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:23 am

But in my dream he was a 20 year old girl. I guess thats a weird deveation from reality. When she found out I was a fan she said she would draw me a picture on 8mm, which I don't think is something that can done. We then hung out in the gym at the hotel we were both staying at. In this gym your excersizes are supervised by commandos holding guns with laser sights and are standing on catwalks hundreds of stories above the gym floor. DC worked out on a Swiss Ball, I just watched. My grandma was also there for some reason.

I thought people here might like to know what DC Simpson is like in real life. Well as it turns out he is a girl who uses a Swiss ball and is very friendly.
Round the hangin tree
Swayin in the breeze
In the summer sun
As we two are one
Swayin

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:30 am

Sounds like the dream where Harry Ried and Nancy Pelosi came over and visited me at my house... :wink:
My DeviantArt | My LiveJournal | My Webcomic
Cameron is awesome because:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-He lives in Idaho among the wilderness and stuff and I envy him for that. 3:
-He is probably one of the most personable artists on here.
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:50 pm

Dang I wish I could remember such details about my dreams. I 'm lucky if I remember little snippets of mine.
Nathan

Tom Flapwell

Re: I had a dream where I met DC Simpson

Postby Tom Flapwell » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:11 pm

But in my dream he was a 20 year old girl. I guess thats a weird deveation from reality.
Not too weird. He was going by Dana Claire Simpson for a while, and he was 20 in the first year of O&M. But I find it hard to picture him in a gym.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:55 pm

I had a dream where I met DCS. He was on a cross, and it was on fire and spinning. :?

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:21 am

I had a dream where I met DC Simpson. When I woke up, my pillow was missing!

Zaaphod
Moderator (retired)

Postby Zaaphod » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:13 am

I had a dream where I met DC Simpson. When I woke up, my pillow was missing!
Wow, you woke up from the wrong dream. :P
Made by Angela. :D

Hanging Tree

Re: I had a dream where I met DC Simpson

Postby Hanging Tree » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:51 am

But in my dream he was a 20 year old girl. I guess thats a weird deveation from reality.
Not too weird. He was going by Dana Claire Simpson for a while, and he was 20 in the first year of O&M. But I find it hard to picture him in a gym.

Its like the dream was in some sort of freaky reality where he was in fact a woman and started the comic when he was like 10.

Oh and we were mostly just hanging out in the gym. She only worked out on the Swiss Ball after I pressed the Swiss Ball button on a remote controll, informing the commando what excersize equiptment you are using. If nobody used the Swiss Ball it would have been deadly.
Round the hangin tree
Swayin in the breeze
In the summer sun
As we two are one
Swayin

Spray

Postby Spray » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:05 am

Commandos sure are serious about fitness.

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:57 pm

But in my dream he was a 20 year old girl. I guess thats a weird deveation from reality. When she found out I was a fan she said she would draw me a picture on 8mm, which I don't think is something that can done. We then hung out in the gym at the hotel we were both staying at. In this gym your excersizes are supervised by commandos holding guns with laser sights and are standing on catwalks hundreds of stories above the gym floor. DC worked out on a Swiss Ball, I just watched. My grandma was also there for some reason.

I thought people here might like to know what DC Simpson is like in real life. Well as it turns out he is a girl who uses a Swiss ball and is very friendly.
That's a really.... Interesting dream to say the least. On the subject of odd dreams though, a couple days ago I had one. It was a cross over of Resident Evil 4, Far Cry, and the Terminator series. It was a beautiful nightmare of the surreal.
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:57 pm

I had a dream once where I was making toast.

With a toaster. In my kitchen. For breakfast.

When I woke up, I wept.
Thither

Hanging Tree

Postby Hanging Tree » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:18 pm

That's a really.... Interesting dream to say the least. On the subject of odd dreams though, a couple days ago I had one. It was a cross over of Resident Evil 4, Far Cry, and the Terminator series. It was a beautiful nightmare of the surreal.

I once had a dream I was playing a Resident Evil spin off starring Drew Carey.

And yes I am so boring that I dream about playing video games.
Round the hangin tree
Swayin in the breeze
In the summer sun
As we two are one
Swayin

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:52 am

I had a dream where I was flying down the dairy aisle at Tesco on the back of a giant elephant, but when we got to the checkout he refused to help bag.

Yeah, the dream sort of petered out a bit.

GhostWay

Postby GhostWay » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:38 am

I had a Dreamsicle.
<i>Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.</i>

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:39 am

I had a dream where I hung out with Ann Coulter.

Return to “Anything”