Something we used to do

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

Angstwolf

Postby Angstwolf » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 pm

Here's Mag's GUEST ENTRY.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:02 pm

http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

datherman

Postby datherman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Once again, I have no scanner, so you'll have to enjoy my digital camera pic instead.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:15 pm

If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:18 pm

OK so like here’s the deal. There were these llamas and these Vikings, right? OK so like the llamas were checking out the Viking’s little pointy hats and they were like, “oh my God, I want those hats!” The other llamas wanted the hats too. So they planned to steal their hats.

And the Vikings were like “Rawr, we are Vikings, we pillage and plunder and listen to Amon Amarth.” While they were engaging in synchronized headbanging on their cool boat the llamas climbed up the side! Everyone knows that llamas are excellent climbers. I mean they’re all up in the highlands of South America how else could they get up there? Shit, man.

Anyway, so the llamas now get aboard the ship and they get out their guns because they have guns and the point them at the Vikings!

“Hey Vikings give us your hats we like your hats we want them,” said the llama leader, the great El Magnifico.

“Nonsense,” said the Viking leader Mr. Snuggles, “we will destroy you with our synchonized headbanging.” And then the Vikings surrounded the llamas and cranked up “Cry of the Black Birds”! When they started windmilling the llamas stood no chance!

“Only the chosen one can save us now!” cried El Magnifico.

“Someone alert the great one!” another llama cried.

“Hats,” cried another.

Thousands of miles away, there was this kid named Travis doing some biology shit or something. His name was Travis. Wait, I mean Tai. His real name was Tai. He is an otter. And likes to film himself on rides with silly music playing in the background!

“Lalala, just another day of doing biology shit and spurning my love for Angela,” Travis said to himself walking somewhere but I don’t know where. I don’t think he does either. Anyway.

All of the sudden, the TAI SYMBOL APPEARED IN THE SKY! “Oh no,” Travis shouted, “somewhere there are llamas in trouble!” Tai summoned forth his flying motorcycle and put on his badass helmet. “Time for some shit to go down,” he said in the most badass manner possible, and pressed a button on his super spy watch to alert all of the other great llama defenders.

About 1800 miles southeast, some gay dude was sleeping on a sofa. His name was Andrew. But everyone knew his actual name was Javs. But everyone who was anyone really knew it was Tangy Wolf. But among his closest friends he was known as The Count of Tuscany. Anyway so he was sleeping until his super spy watch sounded!

He woke with a start! “Oh no, llamas!” Andrew shouted. Just then, some douchebag entered the room! He had long hair and 18 fucktons worth of Lucario memorabilia. “What is going on Andrew I was making us some lattes,” this person said.

“Oh hey Fritz, sorry but I gotta go!” Andrew said hastily. This was a matter of dire importance. Even moreso than birds in dire situations.

“Honey where are you going are you cheating on me you know I’m emotionally delicate like a flower,” Fritz said sadly. “Let’s talk about our emotions.”

“Not now Fritz this is a matter of URGENCY and the HAMMER OF THOR,” Andrew said defiantly and jumped aboard his flying motorcycle. He put on his helmet in a very badass way. “Now, to alert the king and queen.”

Elsewhere, a really cool dude with badass hair was being fed grapes by a bunch of lowly servants. This all took place in the majestic land of Saskatoon. Man you know that place is majestic as pants. Anyway so Jason was eating grapes when his faithful queen rushed to his side!

“King Jason, there’s an emergency!” the queen shouted. Jason stood up in a very urgent and badass way, knocking over his servant in the process! Man how badass is that.

“What is the issue, fair Liz?” Jason asked both affectionately and authoritatively. Man how does this guy do it?

“Llamas,” she said simply. “pantsless llamas.” She repeated.

“Llamas,” Jason repeated. “You know what this means.”

Jason summoned two flying motorcycles for himself and the queen! They put on their helmets in a way that could only be described as badass. “You look badass,” Jason said to Liz, and indeed, she looked badass.

“Let’s go be badass together,” Liz said, and then they flew away on their motorcycles! While in the air, Jason had an idea. “Let’s summon the British Assassin and the Mystery Man. They will be needed for this mission!”

Elsewhere pants I’m tired I don’t feel like going into a long description. Anyway there was this British dude named Nick but everyone knew him as Speen and he was very British and looked like John Oliver. Then there was this Mystery Man and no one knew where he lived or his real name but a lot of people called him lots of names like Jacob and Jack and Munnin and some raven thing. Anyway so they were both badass dudes and they put on their helmets on their flying motorcycles in a badass way too so yeah. You don’t want to pants with these guys. That’s for damn sure.

So Travis, Andrew, Jason, Liz, Nick and Mystery Man are all flying in the sky on their badass flying motorcycles until the finally all meet up over the Bermuda Triangle!

“’Sup guys,” said Andrew.

“Not much homie,” said everyone else.

“FORCES COLLIDE!” they all shouted and they rammed their bikes into eachother thus creating an unholy bond fabricated by the blood of Billy Mays and they transformed into a giant Shoe!

This shoe walked the earth for forty days and forty nights to the great Scandinavian north.

The llamas held off the Vikings as long as they could with their badass windmill headbanging and they didn’t know how much longer they could take it.

“Where is the shoe?! Where is the shoe?!” shouted El Magnifico.

And like pantsless magic or something the show finally completed its trek all the way to the north! The headbanging Vikings looked up and were instilled with fear as they saw what was walking towards them. The Vikings were done for! They jumped overboard and they were never seen again, and conveniently, they left their hats behind!

The llamas shouted for joy. They had triumphed over God knows what!

“Thank you Shoe,” they all said, “how can we ever repay you?”

“Give me the pointy hats,” said the show, absorbing the helmets into its mysterious fabric.

“AW FUCKIN’ SHIT,” said the llamas.

And that’s the end because I got lazy.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

datherman

Postby datherman » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:24 pm

But... where's Marty? :marty:

That said, that was friggin amazing. Hats off to you Angela (lol c wat i did thar).
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:28 pm

That made me lol.

Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Was less of a challenge to draw the llamas than I feared.

Dr. Sticks

Postby Dr. Sticks » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:36 pm

lol, this is all great guys.
http://www.spingain.com/?ref=146518
Well put doog. You never posted anything offensive whatsoever
we know she'll be back, like a good bitch should.

Comrade K

Postby Comrade K » Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Chris

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Llama-Runner
Last edited by Chris on Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:20 pm

You guys are all awesome.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

likeafox
Administrator

Postby likeafox » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 pm

Last edited by likeafox on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm

I feel mighty shame whence I compare to the rest of you but anon we shall feast on ale and slew some ice giants.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Return to “Arts”