Segovia's Art Work (w/ General Discussion ) Thread

A place for any sort of art you have done.

Moderator:Æron

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:38 pm

Geez, does his song have enough flats? =P
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

datherman

Postby datherman » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Geez, does his song have enough flats? =P
It could have two more: C and F. It's currently in the key of D flat major if memory serves correctly.

3 edits later and I think I finally got it correct, hehe.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm

If you are all wondering Ozy is whistling "Patience" well the intro anyway. I know I didn't get it completely got it right but I was doing this at my Grandma's house and she doesn't have a piano.

Here is the song incase you don't know what it sounds like.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... oses&hl=en

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:16 am

Here is another sketch

I personally love math.

Tarukai

Postby Tarukai » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:47 am

Heh, I like that one. I can see her trying that as well.
[00:34:00] <Dermy> I do love to manipulate the standard rules of language for opportunistic effect
[00:34:06] <Dermy> Like a grammar hyena, I am
[00:34:16] <Dermy> Munching on the tasty entrails of tradition

[22:26:20] <MuffinSticks> I'm a chocolate muffin with white ears and a striped black and red tail
[22:26:35] <MuffinSticks> And exactly 6 chips

My DA account, for those who care enough to look/click/etc.
And my FA account as well!

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm

here are some color sketches

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:24 am

I'm afraid that I have some bad news. I can't draw O&M anymore. I'm too use to drawing my own characters that I can't go back. Some of you may say that how can I if my style is simular to Simpson's style? I thought the very same yet I still can't for some reason. I just can't draw them the way I used to. So I guess that means I can't make my O&M cartoon. I guess I'll just use Roger and Reggie instead. Anyway all the images, if you have been paying attention, were done in previous weeks and months that are all saved in my photobucket album. As soon as I'm finished showing you all them, I guess that's it. Unless for some miracle which I don't think will happen due to my business. Then again you all probably don't care so I'll let you return to your lifes. Just thought you all should know.

Comrade K

Postby Comrade K » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:28 am

I'm afraid that I have some bad news. I can't draw O&M anymore. I'm too use to drawing my own characters that I can't go back. Some of you may say that how can I if my style is simular to Simpson's style? I thought the very same yet I still can't for some reason. I just can't draw them the way I used to. So I guess that means I can't make my O&M cartoon. I guess I'll just use Roger and Reggie instead. Anyway all the images, if you have been paying attention, were done in previous weeks and months that are all saved in my photobucket album. As soon as I'm finished showing you all them, I guess that's it. Unless for some miracle which I don't think will happen due to my business. Then again you all probably don't care so I'll let you return to your lifes. Just thought you all should know.

Gecko

Postby Gecko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:34 pm

I lol'd in sheer fear.
Anami and Anami are sitting around Anami says "GRR I AM ANGSTY LET'S EXPRESS ANGST" and so Anami says "ONE OF THE MODS ON DC IS A DICK I POSTED A PICTURE THAT WASN'T REALLY THAT INAPPROPRIATE AND THREE MODS SAW IT AND DID NOTHING THEN A FOURTH ONE SAW IT AND DELETED IT" and Anami says "OMG I HATE MODS >:("

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:19 pm

I used to... but I got over that.... (looks at shiny Millie drawing I have. Just draw them the way you want.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Ah, the rise and fall of the Segovia fanart empire. Its apogee was characterized by the highest of high culture and its fall marked by the most desperate despair. Its been a crazy 22 days.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Wow. I didn't know that you all like my art that much. Well, sorry I have to disapoint you all, but nothing can every stay the same. Too bad, I had another strip plot of Millie staying home alone due to a fever. I guess it will never be. Unless I sell it to Simpson somehow. It's pretty good too. I think that it's better than the Debate 2012 strip plot I made a while a back. So I guess I'll show this.

Another early sketch.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:45 pm

I hope that's one Millie at different times and not four Millies sharing a stage. She's cute as always, but in multiplicity, she'd be quite the threat.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:36 pm

This sketch was meant to practice diffrent arm positions.

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:22 am

(crying) I miss drawing O&M so much. So many things I want to do. I love drawing my characters but I like drawing O&M too. I feel terrible.

Return to “Arts”