Ages of Felicia

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Segovia
Re: Ages of Felicia

Postby Segovia » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:06 pm

Haha Chris! Lol Una Zorra!

For you idiots, "Zorro" or "Zorra" is spanish for Fox[

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:15 pm

I didn't want to say anything until now but I agree that the youngest one is the creepiest.

I like how the third one looks, very interesting visually. Probably would become a pain to keep drawing her that way continually though.

osprey

Postby osprey » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:57 pm

I didn't want to say anything until now but I agree that the youngest one is the creepiest.

I like how the third one looks, very interesting visually. Probably would become a pain to keep drawing her that way continually though.
Yeah, the 3rd one is pretty cool actually. The first one is...strange, the 2nd one is alright. Am I really the only one who thinks the 4th one SUCKS?
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

Google [Bot ]

Postby Google [Bot ] » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:56 am

no, I do.
I'm not a spambot :S
BUTT DOGS

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:09 pm

bald felicia is bald.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:06 am

Yeah, the 3rd one is pretty cool actually. The first one is...strange, the 2nd one is alright. Am I really the only one who thinks the 4th one SUCKS?
No, I've already mentioned that I think she looks like some sort of creepy sheep furry version of Britney Spears :P .

Return to “O&M Strips”