Two months later - Tuesday December 23, 2008

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Introspection
Two months later - Tuesday December 23, 2008

Postby Introspection » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:18 am

So, we finally reach the end, and I get to make the topic for the final (fow now) strip.

Envy my underworldly strip posting skills :V

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:27 am

Hmmm... What's that picture in the third frame?
Anyway, I like it.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

Jakkal

Postby Jakkal » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:50 am

níce ending there. Hopefully there will be some random strips (like in the first years). I got sick of those storys, too; there were just stories with less humor than a blue pickle. Now I hope there will be some strips in the next year... maybe one per week would be enough.

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:41 am

Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 pm

This is cute, I like it. As endings go, it's not bad.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm

I find this to be an acceptable "ending".
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:12 pm

And so it ends. I'm a little saddened now but hey...one heck of an ending. Well I'm glad to say I'm among all those who stuck with this till the end. And with the end comes my end here at forums. It's been a blast being a part of this group. Also nice to have actually chatted with a select few of the members here. Overall the experience has been good. I had pondered stickling around a little bit longer but there's just not as much of a drive to keep checking back here every so often...even for one of Bocaj Claw's posts of random craziness. So my wish to all of you is a safe and happy 2009. Perhaps I'll still see some of ya around. For now, I bid you farewell with my 1107 post. Peace.
Nathan

Segovia

Postby Segovia » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 pm

This is wierd. This is how I pictured my character's room. A bunk bed with reggie on top and roger on the bottom. Now I have to think of something else so it won't seem like I'm coping.

As for the strip. Eh, I could go either way. It does give some closer, but I don't know. It feels like it is missing something.

Chris

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:52 pm

This.

Also, that's fast. After the wedding, two months already?

And Millie looks weird at panel 2 and She's naked at Panel 3 O:

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:56 pm

And so it ends. I'm a little saddened now but hey...one heck of an ending. Well I'm glad to say I'm among all those who stuck with this till the end. And with the end comes my end here at forums. It's been a blast being a part of this group. Also nice to have actually chatted with a select few of the members here. Overall the experience has been good. I had pondered stickling around a little bit longer but there's just not as much of a drive to keep checking back here every so often...even for one of Bocaj Claw's posts of random craziness. So my wish to all of you is a safe and happy 2009. Perhaps I'll still see some of ya around. For now, I bid you farewell with my 1107 post. Peace.
Aw, I'll miss you. Take care.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:22 pm

I dunno, Ozy. The love between you and Millie seems to be of a different persuasion from the love between your parents. I mean, we've never seen you kiss like you meant it.
And Millie looks weird at panel 2
Not to me. You're just not used to seeing her from the back with her hair unbound.
and She's naked at Panel 3 O:
People still get excited about that? It's not even a crazy context; she's just changing clothes.

I did find it odd that Ozy and Millie share a bedroom when their house is so large, assuming that the Mudds moved into the Llewellyn estate. Guess the other rooms are crowded with the dragon's collections.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

ronrab

Postby ronrab » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 pm

I'm guessing the two share a room just 'cause they think it's neat.

I'm not convinced they moved into Llewllyn's place, as that would mean they're technically living with Millie's biological father. o.O Unconventional living arrangements are one thing, but does Mllie's mom really want to accdientally bump into Locke when she flops onto the couch in the evening?

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm

I hadn't thought of that. Maybe Locke is polite enough not to emerge uninvited now that he knows the situation. Or maybe they moved the couch to the attic.

Maybe it'll be in a yard sale! (checks bank account)
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Chris

Postby Chris » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm

And Millie looks weird at panel 2
Not to me. You're just not used to seeing her from the back with her hair unbound.
I'm not pointing the hair. I'm just saying, she looks thin and the speech bubble hiding something :-P

What i find really weird is, DCS changed the O&M style when it ended.

I have a weird feeling that DCS also bumped there age from 10 to 12...the mystery continues..

cougartiger

Postby cougartiger » Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:03 pm

A color strip! Called it!

Nice ending. I think the picture in the frame is of Locke. It would make sense that Mrs. Mudd would give it to Millie.

Yes, they do seem to be in the Mudd house. Perhaps we will learn for sure when they strip returns next year.

I still plan on doing my own version of the wedding. The new information about Locke will help a lot. In the meantime, I'll revise my poem to include the new info and will keep the flame alive for Locke and Ms. Mudd.

Untill then, I'll still be around. As my drawing skills improve, I'll share them both here and on my Deviant Art page.
My Deviant Art page, home of my epic biography of Captain Lucius Locke, The Pirate's Tale.
Now including artwork!

http://cougartiger.deviantart.com/

Return to “O&M Strips”