Holy Chinese dragons clutching orbs representing the gift of enlightenment given to a random peasant who stumbled upon aforementioned dragon while carrying his grandfather up the mountain to die! An update!
Ozy's face looks weird in the third and fourth panels...
2. I almost overlooked Ozy's use of "runes," indicating that he was reading the word balloon rather than hearing.
3. With that in mind, it's hard to tell whether his large-fonted roar was really disruptive. Of course, it's quite possible that the many dragon guests didn't mind, and the other vulpine guests couldn't understand the runes anyway.
4. Too bad the comic is ending, because panel 4 would have some real lasting power as a forum icon.
The End of O&M is near D:
- Posts: 1781
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:49 pm
- Location: uuummm....here? there? somewhere? anywhere?
lastwyvern wrote:I started this comic a few months ago... Only to see its about to end!
aaargh i wish i joined sooner so i could have met all these awesome people earlier too.
Well, I doubt the forum will end with the comic anyway. (a lot of people on here don't read the comic too much anyway ) So don't worry, we'll still be here after the comic ends. I think.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittensgforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests