Thursday, March 20, 2008: Filler

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 pm

Izzard's an excellent character actor. His performance in "The Revenger's Tragedy" (a Renaissance play) was magnificent. I think he could voice Redarse quite effectively, though I'd personally cast Jeremy Irons.
Thither

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:47 pm

You think Eddie Izzard would make a good voice for Llewellyn?
I picture Llewellyn with a deeper and older voice.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:18 pm

Spy sapping my cake!

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:09 pm

I actually know a guy whose voice is naturally pretty close to Eddie Izzard's, but who speaks in a lower tone. And I had him pegged as a possible Llewellyn since a while ago if, say, I ever did a fan cartoon. Interestingly, his fiancée would be my first choice for Millie in the same scenario.

Aahe

Postby Aahe » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:11 am

You think Eddie Izzard would make a good voice for Llewellyn?
I imagine his voice to be older and lower too, but Eddie Izzard would be a good voice for him too.
I actually know a guy whose voice is naturally pretty close to Eddie Izzard's, but who speaks in a lower tone. And I had him pegged as a possible Llewellyn since a while ago if, say, I ever did a fan cartoon. Interestingly, his fiancée would be my first choice for Millie in the same scenario.
Cool, do either of them read the comic?
I'm not going to pick up on your sarcasm...

Return to “O&M Strips”