Thursday, March 13, 2008 - Chatty gothy

Discussion of any of the archived O&M comics, and potential new ones should they ever come about.

Moderator:Æron

Steve the Pocket

Postby Steve the Pocket » Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:52 pm

"Onyx death rave" conjures up an image in my mind of zombies in black makeup dancing to bad techno music. I approve. :lol:

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:44 pm

I have a feeling that Felicia is going to end up with her old gang. Things always seem to come full circle in Ozy and Millie.
I disagree. Llewellyn and Ms. Mudd have gotten closer, for example.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:10 pm

Almost forgot about the fact that Felicia can be such a chatterbox. Not gonna come in handy when trying to fit in with Goths. If she could remember it for any length of time, Onyx death rave would be an awesome nickname.
Nathan

Sage

Re: Second post...

Postby Sage » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:23 pm

The one hope is that it appears as if the one Goth has a faint look of kindly welcome at first, and the eyes show no sign of displeasure. Either that, or...
...they're wearing sunglasses. I guess their eyebrows might give you the impression, though. Hehe.

Well, this could go in any direction from here. At least they asked for her name (sort of). So, they haven't completely blown her off.

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Wow, the goths have been really patient with her already. :) I wonder how long that will last?
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Wow, the goths have been really patient with her already. :) I wonder how long that will last?
In my experience, I've found most goths to actually be really nice people.
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:40 am

"Onyx death rave" conjures up an image in my mind of zombies in black makeup dancing to bad techno music. I approve. :lol:
http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax/ ... ravingdead

The Vanishing Hitchhiker

Postby The Vanishing Hitchhiker » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:42 am

Heh, thanks for reminding me that if I ever started a gothish dance club for any reason, I'd call it the Zombie Zoo (was gonna link to a lyrics page there, but hey, Youtube got no popups).

Onyx Death Rave(n Blackfeather-Doom) is the best goth-type nickname I've heard this week.

The second best was Darkblood Gloomgloom.
could it be that she was the sister of the boy in Kansas who loved the girl with the tattered shawl who was the daughter of the maid who had escaped from the pirates?

Simba Cub

Postby Simba Cub » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:07 pm

lol goths :roll:

RIch::

Return to “O&M Strips”