Auction

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
datherman
Re: Auction

Postby datherman » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:02 pm

I lol'd.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:23 pm

They're like Jehova's Witnesses but wearing fox costumes.
So the difference is what, exactly?
One is a deviant pervert hell-bent on corrupting your children and raping your pets, and the other is a furry.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Mattes

Postby Mattes » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:30 pm

i would like the furry more they look funny in fursuits *g*
Bugger off you bastards bugger off
Like a heard of bloody swine who refuse to leave the trough
You'll get no more this evening so you bastards bugger off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg

Kuro

Postby Kuro » Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:45 pm

Rofl, so it discards it's fan base because they don't WORSHIP Raine dog, and then has the (lack off) Balls to stick it's grubby little hand out for money JUST so it doesn't have to work?

If an artist want's money, it is best to not piss at your fans and utterly disown them first.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Then its already too late. They've gotten you.
I lolled very hard at this. By freedom, I meant freedom to be under complete control of the furries and their evil ways.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:26 pm

I'll be your furry dom, Muffin :wag:
Apologies to everyone. Except Fritz.
First of all, Fritz, do yourself a favor and research your own answers before you post.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 pm

God yes.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Interesting, she removed the "news" about the auction from the Ozy and Millie Website. :laugh:

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Yeah I noticed that, I guess it was too embarrasing? I wonder what would happen if we made everything on DC only viewable through membership... Would we be spammed by DCS alts trying to infiltrate us and spy on what we say behind her monitor?

klimt

Postby klimt » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:56 am

there was a bunch of jehovahs at the next table over when i was at a restraunt this weekend. the way their conversations went was shockingly similar to furries. much more polite and far less sex talk though.

Mattes

Postby Mattes » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Yeah I noticed that, I guess it was too embarrasing? I wonder what would happen if we made everything on DC only viewable through membership... Would we be spammed by DCS alts trying to infiltrate us and spy on what we say behind her monitor?

There are not alts of DCS on DC...........*looking were to get money for this statement)
Like a heard of bloody swine who refuse to leave the trough
You'll get no more this evening so you bastards bugger off
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOtLbwjKhOg

Caoimhin
Location:In the magical land of Jersey... Watch your step and don't trip on the cows.

Postby Caoimhin » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:40 pm

There are not alts of DCS on DC...........*looking were to get money for this statement)
I never said there were... As far as I know (and admittingly I've never had to) you can lurk and see some sections without logging in. I'm merely speculating that perhaps DCS will be curious enough (and obsessive enough) to make accounts in order to see what we're doing. I doubt she cares enough though (although I have not been known to be a good judge of character).

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:35 pm

I doubt she cares enough though (although I have not been known to be a good judge of character).
I would also say she doesn't care enough. And likewise, judging both by the people who feel the need to express their dislike each time and those who don't, we don't seem to care back either.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 pm

I doubt she cares enough though (although I have not been known to be a good judge of character).
I would also say she doesn't care enough. And likewise, judging both by the people who feel the need to express their dislike each time and those who don't, we don't seem to care back either.
At this point? Honestly, 50/50 shot. DCS's ego really is that inflated. That said, DCS has already flared his nostrils over us many times. He also may not notice us anymore simply because his attention span really is that short.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:18 pm

I think if we made the board private he would become obsessed with us over the fact that he can't see what we are saying and would then assume we are plotting against her.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”