New Millie Pic

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Heh, if there's one sure way to upset fans it's to change the accepted clothing of your comic characters.
I don't remember anybody ever getting upset when Ozy wore his Ying Yang t-shirt. I think a problem with Millie wearing a skirt is that in the past she has shown a dislike for girly clothes. Its against her nature.

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:36 pm

I don't remember anybody ever getting upset when Ozy wore his Ying Yang t-shirt. I think a problem with Millie wearing a skirt is that in the past she has shown a dislike for girly clothes. Its against her nature.
That's my thought on it, honestly. If she switched to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt? I'd have no real complaints. Its just a distancing from who millie has always been.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

sad jazz cantaloupe

Postby sad jazz cantaloupe » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm

I've never understood why people (and even if you're not one of them Cactus, there HAS been people posting about it here) thought that the strips where ozy wore a shirt were a wardrobe change, he was wearing the over-size t-shirt because he had all of his fur shaved off.

IceDragon

Postby IceDragon » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Heh, if there's one sure way to upset fans it's to change the accepted clothing of your comic characters.
It's like Ozy and the beret :shudder:

Doc Sigma

Postby Doc Sigma » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 pm

Ozy should wear pants

Cactus Jack

Postby Cactus Jack » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 am

I've never understood why people (and even if you're not one of them Cactus, there HAS been people posting about it here) thought that the strips where ozy wore a shirt were a wardrobe change, he was wearing the over-size t-shirt because he had all of his fur shaved off.

There are ones, mostly recent comics I think, where he has fur and wears the shirt.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:15 am

Probably because most people realised it was a temporary change.

MuffinSticks

Postby MuffinSticks » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:24 am

Damnit jack.
КТО ТРОГАЛ МОЯ ПУШКА

<Muninn> Too furry for saneville, too girly for boystown
see, how far raine dog got placed in the background? take that you blue bitch

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Napalm.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”