My idea for a future Ozy and Millie revisit storyline

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Osideboy
My idea for a future Ozy and Millie revisit storyline

Postby Osideboy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:04 am

I was brainstorming just now and I came up with a very interesting plotline for DC Simpson should he ever decide to revisit our beloved Ozy and Millie. Well, here goes, and please, don't get too off-topic in this thread, I beg of you all.

The year is 2040. Ever since President Huckabee's even more embarassing administration than Bush's, the Republican Party is in complete shambles and Rick Santorum saw to it that its surrogate spinoff party, the Conservative Party, would never take off after his humiliating loss to his Democratic opponent Russ Feingold in the 2024 Election and the gaining of a Democratic hypermajority (75% or greater) in both Houses of Congress. With all remnants of the Old Republican Guard completely obliterated, the public has turned to the Zen Party, the party Llewellyn originally helped found back in 2004, to be the primary opposition to the now dominant Democrats. Ever since Llewellyn opposed his wife Mary (yes, I'm giving her a first name! ^^) Mudd in their local Washington State Senate seat, the Llewellyn Family has risen to national prominence over the decades and the two nonbiological children of Llewellyn, Ozymandias and Millicent, have been hounded by the paparazzi ever since they started high school. Now, the Zen Party has called on the Llewellyn Family to provide them with a nominee. The only problem is: Ozy and Millie both want to run for the party's nomination!

The revisit storyline I am proposing would pit Ozy and Millie against each other in a series of nationwide primaries and debates (a la Carville & Matalin) with their old friends Avery, Felicia and Stephan, along for the ride. Isolde would probably be pitted against herself. Does she go with her beloved adopted cousin Gray-Butt or does she go with the girl who she once said "had the makings of a truly great conspirator"? Relationships will be tested and some others may be forged. The only thing I know about this storyline is.....it'll be great!!!!!

So.....what does everybody think of my idea??? ^^
Last edited by Osideboy on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I never realized stupidity was so Zen."- Millicent Mehitabel Mudd
February 8, 1999

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:11 am

I don't really like it, But i'll give you credit for writing it and posting it. :wink:

Alestance

Postby Alestance » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:26 am

I'll let you know when I finish the strip.

I'm currently on "Dreamers of the World: Untie" Which is from August 22nd 2001. :roll:

Osideboy

Postby Osideboy » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:16 pm

Thank you for expanding your criticisms, guys.
"I never realized stupidity was so Zen."- Millicent Mehitabel Mudd
February 8, 1999

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:56 pm

Much as we enjoy surreality, it's not like DCS to weave a web that tangled. Fun to imagine, but not to play out in the comic.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

CptRaccoon
Location:I want to be in North America, but I'm in the stupid Germany. But Danmark is also nice.

Postby CptRaccoon » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:10 am

I think it is garbage but the most people like me like garbage u know hte television.

Ozy and millie will become television-program by ur story.

U have many fantasy.
Forgive me my ERRORS.
I'm a german dork.
Wich want to be an american guy.
Pleas, Pleas, Pleas forgive me.

I want to know what u think about my comic i drawing in the past?
I've got draw 5 strips and 3 are alredy online and I want to say it was writing in the puparty phase who you like to have a girl, wich started last year and end this year in the week I got my E-Guitar (funy?). I say that bevause I won't that u think I'm an psycho or something. It is full of fellings I have at this time!
http://cptraccoon.cp.funpic.de/Shit%20H ... 00001.html
And please give me a feedback!

I love millie she is the sweetest girl of the world

Neil Armstrang said when he landed on the moon:
"that's one more slice of Lasagna"

Acid!

Postby Acid! » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 am

No matter how bad of shape the Republicans are in Democrats will find a way to outdo them. The Republicans could run somebody who is hated by half the nation and only tolerated by the other half and the Democrats would still find a way to field a candidate that in unelectable. The Republicans dying and Democrats living on is just too fanciful for my tastes.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Or be made unelectable by the Republican Operation to Vilify Everyone.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

Shinigetsu

Postby Shinigetsu » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:03 pm

It would take too many explanatory strips and most of the humor would be lost.

Acid!

Postby Acid! » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 am

Or be made unelectable by the Republican Operation to Vilify Everyone.

As opposed to the Democrat's process of being fair, always telling the truth, and having no spines.

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:33 pm

Sounds about right. But replace "always telling the truth" with "making political decisions to present the truth in certain ways in order to render yourself or your party more electable" aka "lying." Most politicians lie at one point or another.

As for the lack of spines, this may require taxological research and a whole new species classification. I think homo democraticus may be the first mammal species without a central backbone structure. This could revolutionize polizoology as we know it!

Did anybody see the acronym joke? Come onnnnnnnn!

My deviantART account

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:46 pm

I did before long.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:07 pm

I did before long.
You're my bessht fren :lol:

My deviantART account

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 am

As opposed to the Democrat's process of being fair, always telling the truth, and having no spines.
Since when did politicans start telling the truth? Or being fair?

Acid!

Postby Acid! » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:20 am

A sarcasm detector? Thats a really useful invention.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”