3 Things you'd like to see before/in the final strip...

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
nickspoon
Moderator (retired)

Postby nickspoon » Sun May 11, 2008 5:48 pm

I mean, what's happened in the comic recently that could never happen in real life?
Talking anthropomorphic animals.
Jack, I've missed you so much.
If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. (Revelation 2:5, NIV)
Josh Woodward, Ohio Singer/Songwriter, offers his songs for free. Give him a listen.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sun May 11, 2008 6:04 pm

I mean, what's happened in the comic recently that could never happen in real life?
If you consider the Uncertainty principle, that can also happen In real life.

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Sun May 11, 2008 6:07 pm

There are animals that can "talk" but just aren't anthropomorphic...

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sun May 11, 2008 6:27 pm

There are animals that can "talk" but just aren't anthropomorphic...
No, I'm talking about the Uncertainty principle. In other words, the freak arrangement of all the atoms needed to make Ozy And Millie. (An even that has about a 0.10^10^60 % chance of happening at any moment.)

datherman

Postby datherman » Mon May 12, 2008 3:04 am

Wait wait, hold up. Looney Tunes wasn't real video coverage?

My dreams are shattering around me.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon May 12, 2008 4:10 pm

Wait wait, hold up. Looney Tunes wasn't real video coverage?
When I was in kindergarten, I saw Daffy doing a striptease that revealed humanlike skin and hands under his feathers. I then thought that he and the other non-human Tunes were real humans in costume.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Svix

Postby Svix » Mon May 12, 2008 11:09 pm

No, I'm talking about the Uncertainty principle. In other words, the freak arrangement of all the atoms needed to make Ozy And Millie. (An even that has about a 0.10^10^60 % chance of happening at any moment.)
Doesn't the uncertainty principle just concern the determination of the position and momentum of a particle?

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Mon May 12, 2008 11:29 pm

Doesn't the uncertainty principle just concern the determination of the position and momentum of a particle?
Yes. I simply extended it. You just take all the atoms in the universe, find all the ones that could be used to make Ozy And Millie, and using Schrödinger's equation (or prehaps the Klein-Gordon equation), you can calculate the probability of all the needed atoms arranging themselves.

In other words, I put a bunch of big numbers into a big equation, and I get a bunch of really small numbers.

optiMITCHprime
Location:on the planet next to alpha centauri that nobody ever notices

Postby optiMITCHprime » Mon May 12, 2008 11:33 pm

...well that doesn't make any sense!
Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Mon May 12, 2008 11:36 pm

...well that doesn't make any sense!
Well of course not. It's quantum mechanics! :-P

Svix

Postby Svix » Mon May 12, 2008 11:44 pm

Yes. I simply extended it. You just take all the atoms in the universe, find all the ones that could be used to make Ozy And Millie, and using Schrödinger's equation (or prehaps the Klein-Gordon equation), you can calculate the probability of all the needed atoms arranging themselves.
Can you apply those on such macroscopic scales, i.e. the molecules required to create Ozy and Millie? (ok I'm just realising how bizarre this conversation is!)

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Mon May 12, 2008 11:45 pm

Can you apply those on such macroscopic scales, i.e. the molecules required to create Ozy and Millie? (ok I'm just realising how bizarre this conversation is!)
You sure can.

(and I agree, this is getting bizarre.)

Bocaj Claw

Postby Bocaj Claw » Tue May 13, 2008 2:48 am

1. More cowbell.

2. Through a little bit of effort Millie uses Ozy in a successful plot to turn the entire population of earth into soup. People soup. Thousands of fans have head asplodey as they try to figure out what just happened.

3. An Ozy and Millie spinoff featuring Avery, Timulty, and random skunk girl who nobody ever remembers as a mystery solving band of musicians featuring a loveable talking stapler as the comic relief character.
That which does not kill me, cripples me for life.

My deviantART account

osprey

Postby osprey » Tue May 13, 2008 3:03 am

1. More cowbell.
I think I love you.
OK. pants it. I lied. It's drum and bass. What you gonna do?

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Tue May 13, 2008 9:48 am

2. Through a little bit of effort Millie uses Ozy in a successful plot to turn the entire population of earth into soup. People soup. Thousands of fans have head asplodey as they try to figure out what just happened.
"Soylent Fur"

"IT'S FURS!!!!!!!!!! FURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Return to “Ozy and Millie”