3 Things you'd like to see before/in the final strip...

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
TyVulpine
3 Things you'd like to see before/in the final strip...

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:19 am

For me:

1. Llewellyn and Ms Mudd finally marry. They've been dating for "years" but still haven't made their relationship more.
2. Ms. Mudd's first name finally revealed!
3. Ozy finally reunite with his mom!

CoreyFox

Postby CoreyFox » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:29 am

I'll suggest the same, only #1 should be the return of Captain Locke. We haven't seen him since 2002.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:48 am

1.) Ozy walks down the side of a riverbed, enveloped and introspection and reflection. All of the sudden, Danny Devito pops out of the bushes and presents Ozy with a neatly wrapped box! Then he disappears without a trace. Ozy opens the box, and finds a remote control inside! Curiously, he hits the power button, and the entire world goes away.

2.) Ozy and Millie are jumping on a trampoline. Millie decides to go for the ULTIMATE JUMP, and ends up launching both of them into the farthest reaches of outer space! They land on a mysterious planet full of aardvarks and Will Smith lookalikes and they automatically decree the two foxes King and Queen of the planet. They live happily for a long while, until they discover that the aforementioned planet is actual a meteor, heading straight for Earth. The meteor crashes, and everyone dies.

3.) Avery is walking sullenly through the snow. Llewellyn observes from a watchtower, 50 feet above. The scene is beautiful. Glorious streaks of red are cast upon the clouds, reaching from the setting sun, giving them a pinkish hue. It is a celebration of every triumph and the mourning of every loss, setting upon the remains of a dying day. Then, without warning, Ms. Mudd appears wearing the letter "M", and her daughter, Millicent, walks along side her.

Timulty, not far off to the side, observes this, and comments, "Behold, verily, there is the woman of the scarlet letter; and, of a truth, moreover, there is the likeness of the scarlet letter running along by her side! Come, therefore, and let us fling mud at them!"

The Lord Almighty is unhappy with this display of cruelty. In an act of rash irritation, He uncreates the universe.

I fully expect all of these things to happen, by the way.
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:50 am

1.) Ozy walks down the side of a riverbed, enveloped and introspection and reflection. All of the sudden, Danny Devito pops out of the bushes and presents Ozy with a neatly wrapped box! Then he disappears without a trace. Ozy opens the box, and finds a remote control inside! Curiously, he hits the power button, and the entire world goes away.

2.) Ozy and Millie are jumping on a trampoline. Millie decides to go for the ULTIMATE JUMP, and ends up launching both of them into the farthest reaches of outer space! They land on a mysterious planet full of aardvarks and Will Smith lookalikes and they automatically decree the two foxes King and Queen of the planet. They live happily for a long while, until they discover that the aforementioned planet is actual a meteor, heading straight for Earth. The meteor crashes, and everyone dies.

3.) Avery is walking sullenly through the snow. Llewellyn observes from a watchtower, 50 feet above. The scene is beautiful. Glorious streaks of red are cast upon the clouds, reaching from the setting sun, giving them a pinkish hue. It is a celebration of every triumph and the mourning of every loss, setting upon the remains of a dying day. Then, without warning, Ms. Mudd appears wearing the letter "M", and her daughter, Millicent, walks along side her.

Timulty, not far off to the side, observes this, and comments, "Behold, verily, there is the woman of the scarlet letter; and, of a truth, moreover, there is the likeness of the scarlet letter running along by her side! Come, therefore, and let us fling mud at them!"

The Lord Almighty is unhappy with this display of cruelty. In an act of rash irritation, he uncreates the universe.

I fully expect all of these things to happen, by the way.
Thanks for ruining the thread.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am

I think we all know what I want to see.

EH?

EH?!?! ;)
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Arloest
Moderator (retired)

Postby Arloest » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:58 am

But I really do want to see those things... =(
Who sleeps shall awake, greeting the shadows from the sun
Who sleeps shall awake, looking through the window of our lives
Waiting for the moment to arrive...
Show us the silence in the rise,
So that we may someday understand...

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:27 am

The scarlet letter was one of the worst books I ever read.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:32 am

The scarlet letter was one of the worst books I ever read.
I had to read it for French class.

In French.

I hated French class.
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Re: 3 Things you'd like to see before/in the final strip...

Postby The MAZZTer » Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:57 am

For me:

1. Llewellyn and Ms Mudd finally marry. They've been dating for "years" but still haven't made their relationship more.
1. Llewellyn jumping the shark

and

2. Something not mentioned in this thread.
3. Nothing mentioned in this thread.

Then it'll be unexpected, and a surprise!

optiMITCHprime
Location:on the planet next to alpha centauri that nobody ever notices

Postby optiMITCHprime » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:04 am

I totally agree with the mazzter
Babies have big heads and big eyes, and tiny little bodies with tiny little arms and legs. So did the aliens at Roswell! I rest my case.

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:07 am

I want the ending to be like the ending of Animal House.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:25 am

I think we all know what I want to see.

EH?

EH?!?! ;)
;)

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:27 am

The one thing I don't want is a Renaissance Comedy Ending, where a whole lot of things get tied up in a few strips and everyone gets a super-duper-happy-ending.

My hoping is for a quietly domestically devastating ending, like...say...Ms. Mudd finally getting utterly fed up with her daughter getting bullied day in day out because she hangs around with that strange little boy from next door and, finally admitting to herself that a relationship with a dragon that seems to have an indefinite life-span is every bit as destructive as her relationship with Locke, she severs ties, sells her house and moves away, taking Millie with her to start afresh in a new school, a new city, a new state, mayhap even a new country.

Imagine the final strip. It would be melancholy eternal.
Thither

TyVulpine

Re: 3 Things you'd like to see before/in the final strip...

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:23 am

For me:

1. Llewellyn jumping the shark

and

2. Something not mentioned in this thread.
3. Nothing mentioned in this thread.

Then it'll be unexpected, and a surprise!
Maybe, but O%M's reader total hasn't really gone down lately, rather quite the opposite.

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:23 pm

I want it to be a Scooby Doo ending, where they rip off Jeremy's mask to reveal Old Man Winter, owner of the haunted amusment arcade.

"I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling foxes!"

Return to “Ozy and Millie”