Ozy and Millie Novelization

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Illusive Ashira
Ozy and Millie Novelization

Postby Illusive Ashira » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:29 am

ive been thinking recently about this and it actually sounds like a decent prospect... maybe even a side bar for fanfiction or something like that with the fan art.. coarse i myself was thinking a bit bigger but id like to get in contact with mister simpson to ask him if it would be okay for me to write a few chapters... send them to him... and if he likes them maybe actually do it as a project... its preety much the only reason ive not started on it because id rather have his permission then get yelled at for infringing on ozy and millie...
People are like the Stars in the Sky... there are those that are bright and those that are dim...

"I got lost once... now im still trying to find myself"

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:33 am

GeorgiaCoyote

Postby GeorgiaCoyote » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:15 pm

If you can commit the time it would take to accomplish such an undertaking then I applaud you. Short little fan-fictions that might take some folks a couple of days to write can sometimes take me more than a week depending on all that's going on IRL. Would be interesting to see I must admit.
Nathan

VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Sage wrote a great fan fic a while back. I liked it so much I wanted to make it a strip series but I was never able to work the effort to actually making it.

Illusive Ashira

Postby Illusive Ashira » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:06 pm

i was only mentioning it because im far better with the quill then with the brush as my teachers told me during school... and thank you for mentioning fanfiction to me... i already knew of it but i didnt want to step on toes like i said... well i guess if its god enough he may eventually hear of it and give me his opinon... that would mean alot to me... but meh... i guess now that i kow i have readers id best get to posting...
People are like the Stars in the Sky... there are those that are bright and those that are dim...

Illusive Ashira

Postby Illusive Ashira » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:13 pm

i just tried checking fanfiction and they dont have a section for ozy and millie... so this brings up a new point... where would i post my writings...

Sage

Postby Sage » Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:17 pm

Sage wrote a great fan fic a while back. I liked it so much I wanted to make it a strip series but I was never able to work the effort to actually making it.
I'm honored by the thought that you would actually do such a thing if you got the chance :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :marty:
I might end up posting the fic somewhere... but I dunno where.
i didnt want to step on toes
Don't worry. Just don't claim the characters as your own etc. Heck, you could throw it characters (make fics with Stevie and Emily :D) and it should be alright as long as you don't claim the characters created by DCS as your own. At least, that's what I believe.

Fritz

Postby Fritz » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:14 pm

i was only mentioning it because im far better with the quill then with the brush as my teachers told me during school...
Did your teachers pay any attention to punctuation and capitalization?

Illusive Ashira

Postby Illusive Ashira » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 pm

that just goes to show how bad i am at drawing :P... actually in all seriousness i dont bother with punctuation when instant messaging or bloging because there really is know point... but when i actually am working on a piece i do use punctuation... speaking of which i guess it wouldnt do to seek the honorof writing a fan fic without offering atleast some of my previous works...

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/224231/A_Lone_Fox

currently none of my fan fics are avliabe cause i took them all off to redo them... but i think these poems should be decent enough... read them please and let me know... either post on fictionpress or simply ping me here... either way ..

datherman

Postby datherman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm honored by the thought that you would actually do such a thing if you got the chance :wag: :wag: :wag: :wag: :marty:
I might end up posting the fic somewhere... but I dunno where.
I'm highly interested in seeing this. I made my own (Rainstorm Ravings) for that English project but didn't know there were others out there.

Illusive Ashira, go for it. If you can pull it off, all the power to you.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

rabid_fox

Postby rabid_fox » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:46 pm

You know how when someone comes along and writes a sequel to a movie that you really liked, and you can tell from five minutes into it that they've just not got a handle on how to work the characters at all?

Yeah. Like that.
Thither

TyVulpine

Postby TyVulpine » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:39 pm

i was only mentioning it because im far better with the quill then with the brush as my teachers told me during school... and thank you for mentioning fanfiction to me... i already knew of it but i didnt want to step on toes like i said... well i guess if its god enough he may eventually hear of it and give me his opinon... that would mean alot to me... but meh... i guess now that i kow i have readers id best get to posting...
You can probably create an O&M section on FF.net (or ask an Admin to)...

Illusive Ashira

Postby Illusive Ashira » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:19 pm

never thought about asking an admin... coarse doing that might mean id be the only one posting in it... such a lonely fanfic to be the only one there..

Sage

Postby Sage » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:22 pm

I'm highly interested in seeing this.
No you're not.

Trust me.

(oh, yeah... I made this "fanfic" for English...)

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:06 pm

(oh, yeah... I made this "fanfic" for English...)
And I made one for a gut physics course, only with the copyrighted names changed.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

Return to “Ozy and Millie”