Is Millie written to be likable?

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Fritz

Postby Fritz » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:16 am

I could probably handle hanging out with Millie in her more lucid moments. When she goes into Kramer mode, I'd likely be looking for another friend.
Hahah Kramer mode.

Rikirk

Postby Rikirk » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:10 am

Granted Millie is a bit rambunctious,....but maybe that has something to do with her free spiritedness. Shed be an interesting friend to have.

Anyway...shes likable to me.
"Yes, yes I'll admit I tuned you out but in my defense its because I've already figured out you're stupid." Dr. Rodney McKay Stargate: Atlantis

"Did you say mattress?,...I did ask you not to. Now I have to get into the fish tank and sing."

Cosmic^Chicory

Postby Cosmic^Chicory » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:34 am

Eh, if you kept her leashed in the back yard with moist dogfood, shelter, and some water, she'd be fine to live with.
Bad thigs happen because people are stupid.

Sage

Postby Sage » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:13 pm

You notice that in cartoons such as The Angry Beavers there's one more tame, possibly smart character, and his/her friend happens to be stupid or whacky or such. Pinky and the Brain, Rocko's Modern Life (to an extent), CatDog (yeah I watched it a few times :O), Shows like that. It's a tried and true concept.

So, Millie would probably drive me nuts sometimes but it's all good fun. She is a little young and I dunno if I'd be friends with her though. Maybe if I was friends with some (nonexistent) sibling of hers then I'd probably view her as the annoying little sister.

Ozy on the other hand is my cup of tea. He doesn't cause too much trouble and you can talk to him and get actual responses. He's calm and I just like some quiet sometimes. I'm not much for conversation... watching the countryside/sunset (presented by Kablamo Cola) would be pretty neat I guess.

datherman

Postby datherman » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:14 am

I could probably handle hanging out with Millie in her more lucid moments. When she goes into Kramer mode, I'd likely be looking for another friend.
This probably sums up my opinion here as well. She'd be all right sometimes. The other times I'd leave to avoid nuclear devastation etc.
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Aahe

Postby Aahe » Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:52 pm

I like both Ozy and Millie. There both good kids, Millie is amusing but very crazy sometimes and Ozy is quite just like me so there is no problem there, it would just probably be ... quite ... a lot.
I'm not going to pick up on your sarcasm...

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:09 pm

I like both Ozy and Millie. There both good kids, Millie is amusing but very crazy sometimes and Ozy is quite just like me so there is no problem there, it would just probably be ... quite ... a lot.
Quite a lot of what?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

Ibun

Postby Ibun » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:48 pm

Quite a lot of what?
:wink:
Killin' the first born of lyrical Yul Brynners.

Hyperion

Postby Hyperion » Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Quite a lot of what?
:wink:
:roll:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Avatar by kurorakuen, Shienvien. Used with permission.

anthony

Postby anthony » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:33 am

Eh, if you kept her leashed in the back yard with moist dogfood, shelter, and some water, she'd be fine to live with.
LULZ :millie:

Aahe

Postby Aahe » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Quite a lot of what?
A lot of silence.
I'm not going to pick up on your sarcasm...

Baconsticks

Postby Baconsticks » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Quite a lot of what?
A lot of silence.
That's boring. Talk some more.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”