Ozy and Millie Collection

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
Jelly

Postby Jelly » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:24 am

So you're not going to watercolor every single strip you've ever done and then bind them by hand into a 6-foot stack of... um.

CodeCat

Postby CodeCat » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:38 am

Because goodness knows I'm not doing enough extra work when I spend weeks/months assembling a book. ;)
You could just release it online or something. Not sure how that would affect book sales, though. But know that I bought them for the strips and not the extras. :)
Furries? Are they the nutters that pretend to be animals and draw humans that look like animals? Christ, I sink my head into my paws... -Rooster

Tai
Staff

Postby Tai » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:49 am

well I have the archives up to 2004/10; all I need to do is wait and I have an advantage in the name that strip thread yessssss

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:55 am

This isn't entirely on topic, but I just wanted to say that I really like the commentary in the books. Actually, I frequently find myself wanting to write replies to DCS's comments, but I don't because that'd mess up my nice books. :D
My DeviantArt | My LiveJournal | My Webcomic
Cameron is awesome because:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-He lives in Idaho among the wilderness and stuff and I envy him for that. 3:
-He is probably one of the most personable artists on here.
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

Return to “Ozy and Millie”