Looks like DCS needs help again D:

Discuss everything related to Ozy and Millie.
VenM2
Location:Savannah College of Art and Design. Not really, I just go there for school.

Postby VenM2 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:51 am

Kinda hard living...

Trance

Postby Trance » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:12 am

I donated $150 a week ago, spare Paypal pocket money I had lying around in an unused account. I hope that keeps him going a little while.

A dude named Vince

Postby A dude named Vince » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:15 am

I donated $150 a week ago, spare Paypal pocket money I had lying around in an unused account. I hope that keeps him going a little while.
:shock: ......That's a lot of money.
Like Shredder emerging from the ooze, I've returned for a while!
Gary's mod?

Foxchild

Postby Foxchild » Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:41 pm

There she is again...

"INSUFFICIENT FUNDS"

Arhg.

Whats more annoying to hear in the new game is "Silo's needed." That means you're production buildings are getting creamed =P.
If you've done things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.

Sliver

Postby Sliver » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:56 am

I tried to buy an original, but I never get a response from DCS to see if it's still available :(

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:19 pm

Maybe he should consider going out and getting a job like everyone else instead of begging for money off of his fans.

Just a thought.

CameronCN

Postby CameronCN » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:40 pm

Maybe he should consider going out and getting a job like everyone else instead of begging for money off of his fans.

Just a thought.
:shock:

Oh noes! Now DCS is gonna be offended and move O&M to ModernTales, where we'll have to pay to see it! All because of Rooster!
(Actually, that's not a bad idea...)
My DeviantArt | My LiveJournal | My Webcomic
Cameron is awesome because:
-Because he has an artistic style that is both complex and minimalist. This is profound!
-He once drew me as a roadrunner. It was an actual honest to god feral roadrunner, but a roadrunner nonetheless!
-He lives in Idaho among the wilderness and stuff and I envy him for that. 3:
-He is probably one of the most personable artists on here.
-I think he's the only one of us on here who drew a fanart that made it as a guest strip on O&M. This is an accomplishment!

Tom Flapwell

Postby Tom Flapwell » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:37 pm

You'll have to figure out what you hate more: DCS asking you for money, or O&M updating less often because DCS has a job.
See other much-maligned creatures in my webcomic: http://downscale.comicgenesis.com

The MAZZTer
Location:Destiny, several billion light years from Earth. Also known as Vancouver.

Postby The MAZZTer » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:54 pm

Anything can be a job if it makes you enough (legal) money. This includes O&M.

Tabris_The_17th

Postby Tabris_The_17th » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:07 am

Just a thought.
To quote Bart Simpson:

"What? (he's) offered countless hours of entertainment for free. If anything, you owe (him)!"

I really don't think he's begging so much as offering a polite request. And IS there anything wrong with that when he's offered us so much of himself for free? I certainly don't think so.
www.aiacrowd.com- Now updating every Tuesday and Friday!
"Like a post modern Peanuts with cat eared girls...kinda"

gforce422

Postby gforce422 » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:50 am

Just a thought.
To quote Bart Simpson:

"What? (he's) offered countless hours of entertainment for free. If anything, you owe (him)!"

I really don't think he's begging so much as offering a polite request. And IS there anything wrong with that when he's offered us so much of himself for free? I certainly don't think so.

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with asking for help.
gforce422 is awesome because:
-He made the absolute nicest comments about me in the other topic. I didn't respond to them yet, because I suck, but they are greatly appreciated! =D
-I would say he would also be a good runner up as one of the nicest people alive.
-He joined the IRC sometimes. But not enough, I say! Chat moar =D
-He is evidently only 18 year old but he could easily pass for 25. =D
-He is a drummer like *I* am and this in itself is cool.
Astro> gforce's smiles can cure cancer in kittens
Astro> the happiness radiating from your person is enough to solve tensor calculus
<mib_4do271>everything you touch explodes in pillows of happiness

Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:00 am

*Selects a barracks*
*Boodoot* NOT ENOUGH MINERALS

Damn :? !

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:23 pm

Just a thought.
To quote Bart Simpson:

Exactly. There's nothing wrong with asking for help.
Meh, it's just not something I'd do. I hate asking anyone for money.

Muninn
Moderator (retired)

Postby Muninn » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 pm

Don't you guys know? David is a practising evangelical working at his local mega-church and in his spare time helps out the state's GOP affiliate with volunteer work. I think he's also working on a new album of Christian rap songs.
You'll have to figure out what you hate more: DCS asking you for money, or O&M updating less often because DCS has a job.
This happened to Scotty Arsenault. When his job put too much strain on him Commander Kitty just kind of disappeared. I don't know what he's doing nowadays though.

Rooster

Postby Rooster » Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:12 pm

I dunno, it'd depend on the job. I mean, if I end up doing what I think I'll end up doing, I might have to peel back my own comic as I'll be too knackered from working in the Steelery all day.

Shame all the pits closed...that job was made for me.

Return to “Ozy and Millie”